Bodybuilding.com / Beware of this company

I've placed an order #[protected] on 27th April 2016 after so many attempt of checkout. Item was shipped on time and was expecting an delivery on second of week of May.
The Courier service in India is Aramex and will never ever use there service in my life, tried once to deliver and afterward they haven't tried to reach me.
As the Custom process is not clear with courier, they randomly inform that you need to pay 5000/-Rs etc and when we ask for the Custom Receipt they show there generated document.

Last week when I went to there office and after inquiring about my courier, finally they traced it.
But to my surprise the package was damaged, So I cant accept the damaged piece.

So here comes the funny part, when I raise a complaint with Bodybuilding.com, they are saying me

Thank you for contacting Bodybuilding.com regarding order #[protected]. I am sorry for the condition of your package but I am happy to inform you of how we can assist you. With all international packages they are subject to inspection by your countries customs and we have no control over this. It is not uncommon for the customs agency to open packages and product to fully investigate the package. As we do not have any control over this there is no way for it to be voided. Since the package has been sitting with the local post this entire time that could have also been where some of the damage came from and since it was in their hands that is also something we are unable to prevent. What I can do for you today is I can offer a 20% refund as in-store credit for the product price of the order.

I appreciate the opportunity to assist you today and hope I've addressed your concerns. If you have any additional questions, please reply directly to this email, or if you prefer, you can call our Customer Service number at +[protected]; we have agents available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for choosing Bodybuilding.com, and good luck with all your health and fitness goals.

As end user I paid 100% for the product and i haven't received the product and in return I paid 80% of the product value.

So guys beware of this Company who are just taking money from our pocket.

We want to use original products and go with company but you land in this type of trouble where you wont get the product and money.

Ju