Bob Fitzgerald Coaching / real estate listing service

1 fishers rd St 220, pittsford ny, United States

As a top producing Realtor, I was approached by Fitzgerald Coaching in August 2015. They promised hundreds of leads for listing homes in my area. I verified with the agents they referred to me and bought into the program. My contract stated that if, after 6 months, it did not work for me, I would get a pro rated refund. From the start, it was obvious to me that this system did not work in my area. It was not what was sold to me- there is no coaching, there is no legitimate leads of ANY sort. So in December, 2015, I emailed the 2 people I had been dealing with @ the company and asked to discuss my issues. It took several emails and calls and 2 weeks to get a response from them. I was told to contact Bob Fitzgerald directly. HAH! they really passed the buck! I emailed him and tried to call. He has not had the courtesy to return any of my emails or calls since December. I am sure I have been scammed out of my entire investment of $5000. I am going to the board of Realtors in Pittsford NY. I cannot afford to lose all of this money and time invested in trying to get the system to work.

Re