Bob Evans Farms — bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
At approximately ten o'clock pm on saturday, april 29, 2017 I purchased the family size of bob evans macaroni and cheese at the hy-vee in perry< iowa as I often do as it is a favorite in our household. much to my dismay when I removed the outer cardboard covering and looked inside the package it had a huge blob of mold smack dab in the center of the package! it also had a very fowl odor. I am a very loyal customer of many of the bob evans products and was quite disappointed. I immediately called nancy who is the shifts store manager and explained that because it was ten o'clock in the evening and I live several miles away that I wouldn't be able to return it until monday afternoon may 1, 2017. I really enjoy all the bob evans products and hope never to experience another incident like this again. I am disabled and live on a very minimal fixed income and appreciate your quick attention to this matter. thank you in advance to your prompt attention to this matter.
More Bob Evans Farms Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - bad food and service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - ordered a rise and shine for delivery, it was inedible.