Boardmans / I am sorely disappointed with boardmans
I have lodged a complaint at Boardmans Canal Walk for a Krupps kettle that is basically disintegrating after only 18 months. I am struggling to get the manager of Boardmans in Canal Walk to help me, he just doesnt return calls, doesnt answer his phone. When I tried to solve this via the Edcon head office in Jhb, I get no response either. I have sent the same email 4 times to Moneng Nyoni. At first I got a reply saying my query was being dealt with: Then when nothing happened after 9 days, I emailed again. Moneng Nyoni then asked me for contact details, which were actually included in each email. I sent them again. After another 8 days I STILL hadnt heard anything, and sent another email with my reference number etc.
I STILL havent heard anything. No-one has contacted me in any form, nor does Moneng Nyoni even answer my emails now and all this has happened even before I get to the problem of an apparently quality kettle that is disintegrating infront of my eyes. As soon as it was apparent that it was out of guarantee, Boardmans is not interested. In my opinion, its a faulty product. No-one want to deal with it and I am sorely disappointed with Boardmans.
More Boardmans Complaints & Reviews
- Boardmans - terrible, terrible service 
- Boardmans - refund
- Boardmans - wedding registry
- Boardmans - online order from boardmans not refunded 
- Boardmans - service and warranty promise
- Boardmans - always offilne
- Boardmans - jamie oliver knife set warranty
- Boardmans - queen duck down duvet inners
- Boardmans - duvet cover set
- Boardmans - maxwell williams dinner service