BMW car 320icar parts

BMW Car Complaint
Transmission faulty with my BMW auto. Egypt Cairo - Thursday, 1 January 2015

I am a Professor in Faculty of Engineering Cairo University, I have 320i 2008 BMW (Motor: 777T145 Body: 81754), its kilometers is 86727 kilometers, i always did my service regularly in the dealership at due time, and the car is well maintained and I had no complain about the car sicne I got it and that is why I chose a BMW car as it has a very trusty reputation.
But suddenly when I was going out of my work at Cairo university I started the car and got this very strange warring in my screen saying "transmission faulty drive moderately continue your trip and contact BMW service". And what a nice start for the new year .
I contacted the emergency BMW service and knew that they are in holiday till Sunday 4 /1/2015 . So I parked the car and will send it to the nearest BMW service on Sunday, but I am still on chock as how come there is a problem with the transmission specially with a trusted car like BMW. I bought this car because I did not want be in this situation and here it comes what a nice situation in front of my students.
I hope you will give some attention to this matter and certainly I will come back to you as I find more information out this from your Bavarian group in Egypt.
In all cases I expect you consider the good well concept as I have nothing to do with your transmission faulty.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Prof, amr el halafawy