BMW Bayside - New York / poor customer service
I bought a used bmw from this dealership. They took my deposit and while I was arranging financing and freight details, the dealership sold my car. I find out when the sales manager who didn't identify his title phone me to ask me if there was another vehicle that I was interested because the my car 'appears' to have been sold. How does this happen? I guess because they never take it off the 'available' inventory (And for weeks after, this car of mine was still posted on the cars.com for sale).
Many attempts at getting an explanation from both the original sales rep and the sales manager proved futile. They never return their calls because they knew they screwed up but didn't really care. After a month, I still have not received my $1000 deposit refund.
Don't buy from this dealership! They dodge all issues that result from their wrongdoing! Very un-professional service.
More BMW Bayside - New York Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer 
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train. 
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems! 
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522 
- BMW Canada - poor customer service 
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - bmw kanada
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - 650i
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - 328 xi automobile