Bmtc Bus Conductor / misbehavior of conductor
I am a researcher settled in Bangalore. As usual I was traveling back home to Vidyaranapura from Mathikere.the bus I took was 401Q.the bus no. was KA50, F 022. the bus passed Vidyaranapura 1st block at 6.10 pm on Saturday 8th may 2010.
As a researcher I have to carry my laptop and my books everyday and the bag being very heavy. I was struggling with it.I did not want to bother anyone so didn't ask for help. the conductor came and in spite of their being plenty of space of his moving about stopped and started howling at the top of his voice using foul language and made gestures which were too condescending and rash on any human being.
This is not the first time I am facing such a behavior from a conductor in this route.
coming from a separate state, I expect a little more supportive behavior form Bangalore conductors as they always pick on us (quite biasedly) who are not from this city and take advantage of our linguistic barriers.
I would request any concerned person to take the matter into consideration as misbehavior from conductors are on a rise...its high time people take action...
More Bmtc Bus Conductor Complaints & Reviews
- BMTC - Negligence driving and misbehavior of bus driver 
- BMTC - no refund received 
- Bmtc Bangalore - Misbehavior of conductor 
- BMTC - BMTC bus conductor cheats 
- Bmtc Bus Service Complaint - BMTC Bus Service Complaint 
- BMTC - Misbehaviour of Conductor 
- BMTC - Negliegence and rash driving of BMTC bus 
- Bmtc Bangalore - Regarding few issues
- Bmtc Bus - Misbehave by Conductor and Driver 
- Bmtc Volvo Bus Complaint - BMTC volvo 500-D lady conductor misbehave