Bmtc Bangalore / Misbehavior of conductor

1 India Review updated:

This happened to me just 20 min before.i caught a BMTC bus at koramangala 4th block busstop, 201G bus number is KA01F2570. I gave the conductor 5rs and asked the ticket to domlur. He didn't give me ticket and went back side. Somebody told the ticket is 6rs so i gave him again 2rs and he gave me 5rs ticket.i asked him to give back my 2rs.

Then he started scolding me for asking money.He gave me 7rs Ticket rather than 6rs Ticket and he shouted at me saying that he will throw me out of the bus through the dollar. As i don't know kannada he started scolding me in kannada. Even he used his hands on my body and tried to push me.when i replied that i will give a complaint... he replied instantly u cant do any thing. You can complain at any where, no complaint will work out in this country... etc.

How a gov employee can push a passenger in the bus.all most all conductors in the BMTC they will take the money and will not give tickets.as even it is open secret no body in the GOVERNMENT is taking action to prevent this corruption. While leaving the bus i met one more passenger for whom the conductor gave 7rs ticket instead of 6rs. what's the wrong with BMTC conductors, is BMTC giving them salaries or not?? Any i will take this issue to higher authorities.

Comments

• Vi
      4th of Oct, 2008

lodge the complain here with full details

though these officials are m^*&^*^&@#@# but still we may try

• Re
      18th of Feb, 2009

Whatever happened with you is very bad.
    All of us have faced similar situations, but never knew
    how to react.

• Ar
      12th of Jul, 2009

I am Sourav . i stay in Kodihalli, on sunday while i was returning from college i was in a hurry to get back to home i got up in a bus but i was confused with the bus no so i asked the conductor to kindly tell me the bus no so that if i have got up in a wrong bus i can still change it in the next stop, the conductor asked my pass i showed him my daily pass, i asked him again the bus no to this he started replying rudely in kannada, but i could understand he was speaking foul words about my family, i again asked the reason for behaving in such way to this he replied tat he is the boss here and if i shut up i ll b thrown out of the bus he also pushed me i fell down near the door, and was slightly injured.i still dont understand the reason as to why he behaved in this manner.i was born here in bangalore and am here from past 18 years and this is what i get being a bangalorean!!! i lost the bus no but i can still remember the conductor, it was the new puspak bus the red one with fans in it and it goes to jeevanbeemanagar deppo!!! can some one pls help me in this matter its not because i suffered its because most of the comman people travel in these BMTC busses and because of a few rude and misbehaving conductors the whole BMTC corp gets a bad name !!! my contact no is 09739802753 if any one can help me pls contact me...thank you!!

• Ka
      16th of Sep, 2009

yeah yesterday one of coductor in 201D in mini bus he didnt gave stop near dell in innerring road if we ask he is sayiny he can not give the stop their.atfer the flyover next is kormagala he was saying wheather he is doing public serive or for is own.

reguards
    kannadiga
    Bengaluru public

• Pu
      26th of Jul, 2010

I just had a similar incident and was feeling furious about it... the link "http://www.bmtcinfo.com/english/complaints.htm" doesn't work and neither does the number 12550 which i got from another site. I was traveling from ITPL to Kadugodi. The ticket costs Rs.10. I didn't have any change with me so I gave the conductor a Rs.100 note. Out of the blue he started quarreling with me saying that he did not have change with him and that I shouldn't have got on the bus without change. He raised his voice and went on shouting and the saddest part was everyone else turned away like it it didn't concern them at all. There was a gentleman who was sitting few rows behind me. He spoke to the conductor in Kannada and I guess he took my part but I'll never be the wiser 'coz I don't understand the language. The bus route was 335E, number was FC 8817 and the conductor's name was mastan. Lord only knows if that is his real name but someone should do something about it. I really wish I could!
    We have a strange freedom in our country where people are free to wrong others and get away with it...
    - Pulina

• Ha
      12th of Oct, 2010
    BMTC Bangalore - Required more buses to devarchikkanhalli
    India

Required more buses to devarchikkanahalli. Most of the time will end up in waiting for more than hours.

• Su
      2nd of Nov, 2010

The behaviour of BMTC bus conductors is usually very rude towards the commuters. They normally treat as if we are not human beings but a herd of sheep or cattle - .

I daily use the BMTC bus to travel from Hoskur Gate to Electronic city and almost everyday, Today I have received very good hospitality from this Bus Conductor ( Bus number KA01-F-2865) Root number 600C at Morning 07:00am, He should be awarded a gold medal for his behaviour with passangers. I am really appriciate the Honarable minister of BMTC, Mr Ashok consern with passengers but this is the small example is how much implemented in this organization.
    Daily I used to tender correct amount of Rs.4 and get the ticket from hoskurgate to Electronic city and vis versa everyday but today I don’t have change and I have ask the ticket to electronic city from hoskurgate and given Rupees Ten. The conductor (I don’t know his name) is started scolding in kannada with undecent language using harrsing words against my personal image and asking me to get down the bus in the midd of the road as of his own bus using singular language and personally damaging my immage with public, even though I am talking with respectful voice. I have try to convenice that this is the govt property and you are the government servent and you cannot behave like this with people but he don’t bother my word and ask me to get down the bus.
    Is this the training are you given this conductor - is there any value for common people in your bus service - then why you writing a slogan as " why car scooter if bus is there, use BMTC bus ' why you have celebrating BUS DAY etc .if in your bus there is no respect to the common man. If you really interest to get more people in your bus service, please take the serious action.
    My request if BMTC is really concern with common people, please take this as serious action and do the necessary action against the conductor and make more friendly with passangers, then only people like to travel in BMTC.
    Sudarshan Shetty (Daily passanger)

• Pa
      31st of Mar, 2012

MIss behaviour of BMTC busDriver
    ಹಲೋ ಸರ್ ನಾನು ದಿನಾ 95, 95 A bus ಆಫೀಸ್ ಹೋಗಲು ಉಪಯೋಗಿಸುತ್ತೇನೆ, ಇವತ್ತು ಸಂಜೆ ಎಂದಿನಂತೆ ಶಿವಾನಂದ ಬಸ್ ಸ್ಟಾಪ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಹೊತ್ತಿನಿಂದ ಬಸ್ ಇಲ್ಲಾ ಆನಂತರ 95, & 96 E ಬಸ್ ಬಂತು ಆದರೆ ಇಬ್ಬರು compitation ಮೇಲೆ ಬಸ್ ಸ್ಟಾಪ್ ಇಂದ ತುಂಬಾ ದೂರ ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸಿದರು ನಾವೆಲ್ಲಾ ಓಡಿ ಹೋಗಿ ಬಸ್ ೯೫ ಬಸ್ ಹಿಡಿದೆವು ಕಷ್ಟಾ ಪಟ್ಟು ಬಸ್ ಹತ್ತುತ್ತಾ ಇದ್ದಾರೆ ಡ್ರೈವರ್ ಬಾಯಿಗೆ ಬಂದಂತೆ ಮಾತನಾಡಿದ ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ನಾನು ಕೇಳಿದೆ ಯಾಕೆ ಬಸ್ಸ್ಟ್ಯಾಂಡ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ನಿಲ್ಲಸದೆ ಇಷ್ಟು ಧೂರ ಯಾಕೆ ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸಿದಿರಾ ಅಂತ ಕೇಳಿದರೆ ಬಾಯಿಗೆ ಬಂದಂತೆ ಮಾತಾಡಿ ಬೇಕಾದರೆ ಆಟೋ ದಲ್ಲಿ ಹೋಗಿ ಅಂತ ನನಗೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಜೋರು ಮಾಡಿದರು ನಾನು ನೀವು ಈ ರೀತಿ ಮಾತಾಡುವದು ಚನ್ನಗಿರೋದಿಲ್ಲ ನಾನು ಕಂಪ್ಲೈಂಟ್ ಮಾಡ್ತೀನಿ ಅಂತಾ ಅಂದ್ರೆ ಉಡಾಫೆ ಇಂದ ಕಂಪ್ಲೈಂಟ್ ಕೊಡಿ ತೊಂದ್ರೆ ಇಲ್ಲ ಅಂತ ನನಗೆ ಬಾಯಿಗೆ ಬಂದಂತೆ ಮಾತಾಡಿದರು,
    Bus registar No KA-01, FA-2001, Bus No 95, Bus root shivajinagar to kamalanagar, 5;30 bus it was reached shivanandstop at 5;45,
    Date 31-03-2012

23rd of Apr, 2012

Hi, I am travelling everyday in 500D Volvo Buses, there is no problems in the morning, But in the evening we are not at all get buses after 7pm..I have waited nearly more than 1hr. Please take actions of the concern persons.

• As
      19th of Jun, 2012

"Conductor not standing by his words, bad behavior"
    i stay in velankini gate and whenever want to travel to channasandra(near uttarahalli)
    prefer 378(electronic city to kengeri) but today and unseen event took place, i was first person to go into the bus as the bus stoppped wipro gate, so i went inside and i went to the last as that route lot of ppl cramp in within 2 stops, so when i got inside even bus conductor told me to go inside and till the end as he said (at 6:10 pm ).but after the next stop i shouted for the conductor to come as i was ready with the money, but that guy went down the bus and took ticket of others as if he was not interested in giving the ticket, in the very next stop checking took place and within a minutes that guy(who checks the ticket) reached to me after looking for tickets, i told others who were there in the bus the case who were next to me, they also told me we people are with you and we people will help you out, after that guy who was checking ticket reached me and told me to show the tickets i told him that this is the case as told above and he should help me out with this as its the conductor responsibility to see to it, but on the other hand conductor told me that he din`t even hear me and he told several words which i was not able to understand but after telling and discussing with him finally he gave a slip of RS 160 to sigh which is really rude as others was also with me not to sign but as an individual i had to sign, as others where having tickets and others were not so keen to talk on my topic, in between one guy told "you could have passed the money" which was insane, how can this be possible. what ever happened is happened but till after getting down i was able to see the slip which was given by that person(ticket checker) after i got down but i remember the bus number(KA01FA-1871) and saw the slip which was given to me, on that slip 1 more frad thing done by the person which showed the travelling place as electronic city to channasandra but i got up on the bus at Wipro gate which is almost 2 km from that stop and that is also a wrong thing to do and bus number was also not written correctly as i was able to remember the bus number i wrote the same in the piece of paper. plz help me out with this if someone wants i can show the proof as i am having the original receipt with me and the details are written are also wrong.

• Sr
      30th of Jun, 2012

Rash and cruel behaviour  and mis use of their powers by respective BMTC conductor and Driver who holded service no KA01FA1530 on June 26th 2012.
    I am a Sr. Software Engineer working in one of the company In Hyderabad, came to Bangalore on work basis for few weeks, I was travelling in a BMTC AC Vayuvajra service with service no KA01FA1530 on 26th June 2012, Tuesday Night, Time 11pm, holded Bus ticket no 0301126(90Rs/- day pass), from corporation to Marathhalli. When near to marathhalli bus stop, me and my friend are getting down driver has suddenly put the brakes very hardly, my leg was hit hard to a rod, and it pained me a lot. I suggested the driver loudly, to put the brakes Gently as i was unable to catch the bus with a single hand, as my left hand does not work.  When i was getting down the conductor who was sitting in the mid Entrance caught my Bag very hardly not allowing me to go out of the Bus intentionally even though iam pulling to go out. when I relieved from that he  caught my collar from the back and asking the driver to close the mid door.
    They completely closed the doors of Vajyu Vajra Bus.
    When i tried to pull my self, he intelligently poured all his money from his bag on the floor and drawing a sympathy from public. The driver stopped the driving bus after a while after Marath-halli bridge came down as conductor is trying to catch me hardly and driver was trying to beat me badly. Both driver and conductor hitted very hardly, conductor tried to wrap my neck very hardly with his hands to a rod.Even the marks are visible and still it is paining till today. Conductor in mean while asking driver to bring Rod to beat me, while he is trying to catch my neck hardly. Driver tried even to search the rod, and he did not got the rod and finally the conductor went and tried to bring Fire extinguisher to tried to hit on my head. All the public in the Bus are seeing the incident like a cinema. when i tried to ask few public for help no one is interested to help because of the rude behaviour of the driver and conductor. As i said iam a software engineer and asked to help me, the kannada public became one as iam outstation guy who doesnot know kannada, as the Money was fell down from conductor bag and conductor got sympathy from public. And local feeling got strongly pervaded with in them. when i asked the public to call the police the driver himself called the Police first and said some thing favorably towards them police in kannada. He also strongly sended out the public who are supporting me.My shirt was completely tore and i was injured in many places.
    Later the moving police took me to Mahdevpura police station and these driver and conductor saying in kannada to police that they are in on Duty i was beaten them. With the local support they tried to betrayed me they can file a complaint on me in as they are working Government Employees on Duty and i was beaten them, even Bangalore Mahdevpura Police also supporting BMTC bus driver and conductor. Even police oddly-treated me verbally. Even police did not asked me what has happened from my side. My friend who was along me with me tried to explain them what has happened, police was not listening to him, police does not know English and even SI of the respective station was not their at that time. They even did not asked me any thing from my side. They are literally seeing me that my shirt was completely teared and blood marks on my Body.
    After all these Bus driver trying to complain that they have lost their Gold Ring, Money of 2000 along with cash and 2000 Rs money was lost in their Bag. They are trying to utilize their power saying if they complain i will be in bars for 6 months under a Non Bailable warrant. Finally my manager and his team came and survived me by settling the case for 8, 000 Rs/- . The Conductor did not even calculated and told to us how much cash they lost exactly  from their bag. How much they have in their hands by looking there money and cash chart or from their cash device. I see very odd behaviour with non-kannada folks.
    I even heard from respective conductor and Driver that they have booked so many cases as such on different passangers many times, Of which one passanger was send to Bars for 6 months with their on Duty power. They even forcibly taken the ticket that i have purchased, saying they need to submit to their department.
    I  travelled in many BMTC buses but i did not see these type of Rude conductors and driver using their power.We outstation passengers expect some  protection atleast in Government Buses.
    The letter is intended to take appropriate action on respective Driver and conductor. And take a writing from them that they will not repeat the same with other passengers.
    Questions to the BMTC Department:
    1. Does the amount i have paid has reached BMTC department or not. Does the ticket that i had returned to conductor in police station, has reached the BMTC department or not.
    2. Does BMTC commisioner and Managers are maintaining any records on these complaints. And has a monitor on there staff.
    3. Does BMTC drivers and conductors of Vayuvajra (Red colour Buses) has any code of conduct in terms of behaviour with their customers.
     4.These Vayu vajra Volvo AC conductors and drivers are Educated or not, do they know English and Hindi. Because in all these volvo buses Mostly effordable, educated, out station and foreign passengers will travel.
    5.Can they Mis-utilize their on duty power. saying they lost their Rings, other things and cash as such etc., . can they blackmail the passangers with their power.
    6. If these type of complaints on a particular driver and conductor is more what is the action that they are going to take on them.
    7.Are you giving any Emotional Intelligence and meditation sessions to your drivers and conductors for mental tranquility.
    Hope i may get a reply all to my questions and will consider my complain.

• Gu
      5th of Aug, 2012

Beggars are better then BMTC conductors and drivers. These jokers are good for nothing. I think BMTC trains them to behave in that manner. These coward bas#$%ds will deserve very cruel punishment.
    I still don't understand the nature of the local idiots. I feel they thinks that someone is looting them badly and the local b$%^&ds are zealous of floating population who comes here for IT jobs. These brutes are already ripping off wherever they get chance- rents, house deposits, bus fares, ...what not. Pichi gudda saale gaallu. Karantaka antha worst state naa life lo choodaledu, culture ledu modda ledu badkhow gaallaki. BMTC driver lu conductor lu penda tintunnara, kadupu ki inka emanna tintunnarra? Pichi #$%kodukullara.
    Gudda lo roddu petti kottali naa kodukulani, owner gallanu, local saale gallanu

• Si
      27th of Sep, 2014

It was 9:00am on a Friday morming when I reached BTM Water Tank and was waiting for a bus.201 BMTC Bus Came I was forced to board a bus which was crowded and few drunken stinking losers hanging inside. Most of the public buses in Bangalore have hydraulic doors. The hydraulic system is not Closed Why I have a Doubt From Btm Water Tank to East End.There were 4 guys who were blocking my way from going inside the bus. I requested one guy to give me some way, but he refused. I tried pushing him, but he didn’t move.After I Get Down at Jayanar 9 th Block East End bus stop Just 8 Minutes i am in inside the bus.once i get down i checked my pockets then i came to know i lost my Mobile Phone Moto E After Immediately I tried to Catch the bus but the Bus left in a Fraction of Seconds.Then i called to my no Switch OFF.Kindly Check my Mobile IMEI no 359299054705558.If u Found Means Kindly Call email me shiva.in.550@gmail.com.Kindly Take Some Action Against to Pick Pocketers Save the People.Not only Me Who are Traveling in that Route Most of the People Suffered about these thing.I have one Doubt that Conductor and Driver Also Tie Up with Pickpocters why because they didn't Close Hydralic Bus Doors once they theft mobile they can get down at running bus also.Take Strick Action About these Things.Save BAngalore as well as Save India.Not only Me my Friends also lost Mobile Phones in 201 Bus Area Silk Board to Raggiguda in between lot of thefts Happening Kindly take some action and save BMTC.

• Sh
      13th of May, 2016

Misbehavior of Conductor for other state passenger.

Hi,
    I am shashikant shifted Maharashtra to Bangalore
    Today as dated 13.5.16 in morning, I was travelling from Shankara matha to Vijayanagar by Bus no. KA-01 F-8888, ( K2 ) timing : 9 O'clock. I am seating on at vacant seat. And asking ticket. ticket fair 14/- rupees .Due to no change, I was given to him 20/- rupees. I was requested to him for no any change pl written on ticket & given change at end place.( Daily given change 14 /- rupees )I saw that some other people also not given change But conductor behavior is normal & written on ticket.But at the end of me, he shouted in Kannada Language & told me for standing get out from Bus.

This is very serious matter. Please take it has priority complaint, Which was very much dangerous.

Thanks,
    Shashikant
    Bangalore

• Sh
      23rd of Nov, 2017

Today when i was travelling in bus KA01F4637 500 which was coming towards Hebbal. Bus was totally filled with rush i was standing on the door the same bus conductor asked me to show the pass i made delay due to i was standing near door i couldn't show me. After sometime rush got reduce i moved inside and showed him the pass he went to back to his work. After half an hour he came for ticket collection he was falling on me and one more lady by taking support and behaved badly. I asked why cant you stand on that side he answered me i want pillar to stand next me by touching by my arm and behaving so badly with passenger. This the way a conductor is giving respect to ladies he is not fit to be in government job as a conductor. Better please remove him are transfer him others ladies should not again some problem. Its my humble request. Thanks for giving me chance to raise the complaint upon conductor.