Bluegreen Timeshares / suing bluegreen!
Hey everyone out there who has been had and who has had enough of Bluegreee, I have a lawyer in Charlotte, NC willing to file a Class Action suite. We will need as many people as possible to join our cause. I was lied to as everyone else was about Bluegreen buying back the timeshare if I was unhappy or couldn't afford it. As all of you know, that is a big fat lie. I went to an owners convention in Winston -Salem, NC a few years back and at least half of the people there had complaints but just like every other time I have tried to get things resolved, there was no won there with any authority to do anything and of course they had never heard of buying back the timeshare.
Well it is our turn!!! The lawyer I am using said he would require some money up front to get started but not much. The exact amount I don't have yet but if you read my earlier message, the more we have involved the less we will have to put up. I don't know about you but all I want is out of the contract. No refund, that money is just gone. Chalk it up as a lesson learned in life but I can no longer afford this thing because I am on disability retirement. They don't care so that is the reason for the Class Action.
Please contact me a firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and I will forward it to the lawyer. He can then get an information form sent out to everyone as soon as he can get the addresses set up.
I hope to hear from many of you.
More Bluegreen Timeshares Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather
- Bluegreen Vacations - the entire company 
- Blue Green Resort - I won’t a sweptake
- Bluegreen Vacations - reps and dishonest promises