Bluegreen Resorts / scam and rip off!
We were mailed some information about Bluegreen telling us we won four free airline tickets and a cruise and a free visa card and a free dinner. All we had to do was listen to a forty-five min. presentation. They keep us there three hours and we finally said yes after they promised us a free Florida vacation. Everytime we tried to set up our vacation nothing was available. Nobody returned our telephone calls. We never got the free gifts, only a fifty dollar visa card.
Now we are paying a yearly fee, for what we don't know. We are trying to sell, but no help is coming from Bluegreen. We decided to stop paying the monthly payments. Bluegreen turned us over to a collection agency and now we have one bad thing on our credit report. We are still trying to get out of this nightmare. If Bluegreen calls on you, run away from them as fast as possible.
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather
- Bluegreen Vacations - the entire company 
- Blue Green Resort - I won’t a sweptake
- Bluegreen Vacations - reps and dishonest promises