BLUECUBE Information Technology Inc, / Cheaters

10521 S Parker Rd, Suite F, Parker, United States Review updated:
Phone: 708-325-8328

They have collected $1000 from me for the training in SAP FICO and they did not responded to my calls and emails. They are cheaters and tried so many times to reach them. These people are from Hyderabad, India and said initially about the Job and best training. They all are fake and cheating the people like me. There are some other people who cheated by them and we all are going to file a complaint in the consumer court. Our suggestion is not to join in any online training institutes and better to join inclass training. Don't be a victim for them.

Pa
Apr 15, 2014

Comments

16th of Apr, 2014

Global-Migrate is a beautiful service and helped the several people.It has expert done the job.So I think that everyone should come here to know this thing.

• Ga
      3rd of Feb, 2015

I have given $100 deposit for my SAP CO training, Vivek was the guy from the company he said he will find a good trainer.They never find ay trainer for me and when i call them t return $100 Vivek always asked me week time and he never return my money. Beware from them they are thief will take money and never provide you any training .Even if they provide training quality of training is ZERO.