Having problems with SynapseIndia?

SynapseIndia reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 28, 2008. The latest review Website developer was posted on Apr 12, 2017. The latest complaint Scammed by Synapse India on Elance (Reviews & Complaints) was resolved on Feb 08, 2013. SynapseIndia has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 13 reviews. SynapseIndia has resolved 4 complaints.

SynapseIndia Customer Service Contacts

1855 796 2773 (United States)
+1 941 527 1257 (Florida)
+1 917 338 7987 (New York)
+1 408 416 3511 (San Francisco Bay Area)
+44 207 993 4232 (United Kingdom)
14121 NE Airport Way, № 358642
India
SDF B-6, NSEZ, Sector 81, Noida 201305, Uttar Pradesh, India

United Kingdom
Unit 1846, PO Box 6945 London, W1A 6US

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SynapseIndia Customer Service. Initial SynapseIndia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SynapseIndia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SynapseIndia. Discuss the issues you have had with SynapseIndia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SynapseIndia Complaints & Reviews

Synapse India — Website developer

I hired Synapse India to create a website for me. I used one of these freelance / outsourcing websites to...

SynapseIndiaWeb development

This company reached out to me via Twitter at @sajivsynapse. I discussed what I wanted and was quoted $500. After I gave that amount I was then asked to pay another 70 and then after I paid that another 50. Basically I had to pay for a fillable theme for them to upload onto my website.

Because I was being proactive and my product was not coming out for another two months, I asked for a coming soon page in the colors white black and gold with graphics. I was told that I would get it but when the webpage was created it was blank black and white. At mediately sent email once again complaining about the amount of money and misquoting and the product. I was ignored because conveniently the day that they sent the webpage it with Indian festival for five days. So I created my own website for a coming soon page and he looked 10 times better. Took me four hours.

After my complaint, it seemed that they wanted to hurry up and do the work. Only problem is, as I had told him before, I did not have the product so I do not have images. I told him it will be another few weeks before I could give it to him even though I had already paid in full. I didn't need anything from him except more time and I would give him the information and pictures.

He emailed me so much it was harassment I asked him twice not to email me again until I was ready to do business. Once again he emailed me trying to rush. I then said I did not want to do business with him because of the misquoting, the product I received, and the customer service. They refused my refund. I took to social media to's tale about my bat review with the company. They offered me $100 refund. I thought that was absurd because they did no work. The next day, I got an email from a personal account [protected]@gmail.com threatening me to keep quiet about my experience or he would mess up my business. I continue to tell people about my experience with him. The day after that, he sent me an email with two links to two webpages that had stolen pictures from my personal Facebook and "reviews" from my product about people hurting themselves and breaking their ankles. This was all a lie because I have not even sold any product. My product is not even ready. Immediately after sending me the email with two links, he sent me another email from the professional account as if nothing happened asking when we would continue the work.

SynapseIndia — Harassing employee

I was working in synapseindia [synapse india] before some time, now i left the company, this is one of the...

SynapseIndia — Scammed by Synapse India on Elance (Reviews & Complaints)

Synapse India is a terrible company when it comes to providing quality services to it's clients. We had...

New Delhi

SynapseIndia — Paritosh Agrawal

Synapse India a hell company don't join this company. They do not care for your work or anything they...

SynapseIndia — Dont join Synapse in noida

Hello guys/Girls, I am a victim of that company so never ever joined this company. Because they signed bond...

SynapseIndiaFraud

I and several others have recently had nightmarish experiences with Synapseindia, which we hired through Elance. In less than one day, I have discovered five others with nearly identical experiences to mine who are willing to do whatever it takes to bring this situation to light. We feel Elance has facilitated fraud pertaining to this service provider and we are paying serious price for it. Collectively, we can prove the following:

--Elance facilitated fraud by allowing Synapseindia to manipulate its customer feedback system. Of 207 recent clients and 47 reviews, only ONE is negative about this company. However, three out of the 6 people involved in this complaint, including myself, were not allowed to leave feedback about this company when we attempted to do so, even though we were well within the 60-day timeframe required by Elance. In each case, it was discovered that Synapseindia falsely changed the completion date for each project to prevent feedback. I managed to have Elance correct this mistake only after innumerable phone calls and emails. Further, out of 10 people I contacted, not one was actually satisfied with their service. Nine of these people have agreed to allow their names be used in this complaint.

--Elance allowed Synapseindia to mispresent its technical skills. All of us can clearly prove that Synapseindia was lacking the ability to complete our projects, depsite the fact that they claimed expertise and had more high scores on more skills tests than virtually any other Elance service provider. Furthermore, this company continually made innumerable, blatant mistakes and attempted to charge each of us to correct to them.

Elance claims it has a neutral, non-responsible role in connecting employers with service providers. The structure of their service, however, is far from neutral. I and 3 others of the people I spoke with are paying serious financial consequences for our decisions to use this service. If you choose to use them anyway, be very careful!

• Ri
        Rie Avis May 13, 2012

Have you checked out www.Staff.com ? This is another site for work from home jobs. It is similar to oDesk but for full time work only.Employers who are seeking to outsource their jobs can choose from the pool of talented staff, while jobseekers can look for opportunities here.

• Sh
        Shastasage Oct 16, 2011

In response to my earlier post on September 18th.

The Elance issue was resolved to my satisfaction.

I persisted and after a long hard battle i finally got my review changed and Provider agreed to refund some money.

Elance actually called my house on a Sunday to apologize about the ratings mishap.

So at this point provider JessiHoffman and myself are on speaking terms again and i hold no ill will towards her.

My advise…contracts! and be vigilant with what you want and expect…annd be clear…very clear and don’t be afraid to pause or stop a project if you think or feel something is not right.

Elance doesn’t have the best people at their first level…but when escalated there will be someone to listen. But getting there can be a long process. Persistence can pay off.

Shastasage

• Sh
        Shastasage Sep 18, 2011

I have been through 5 months of hell with Elance.
        Provider JessiHoffman ripped me off and then i rate her as a 1.0 and give her a bad review
        A week later my review is absent and she now has a 5.0 star rating from me???
        How can this be?
        I have this all on screen capture and can prove it.
        So how can Elance give any credibility to any of their ratings...they are all in question now.
        What is this called? I think some would say criminal and others Fraud?
        Be warned!

• Ou
        Our_House Jun 23, 2011

I know this is a different issue / experience but you must know the the truth... Elance abuses customer Privacy!
        I have just been informed by a 3rd party (who fully disclosed he was a 3rd party) that elance released my transaction history!
        This 3rd party is not a registered user of elacne, there was no subpoena, no warrant and no request from any law enforcement agency but this 3rd party was able to send several well crated emails to elance inquiring about my account, acting as a 3rd party and was able to get access to my transactional history.

Be warned of elance they do NOT protect your privacy.
        They will release your personal data and release your financial records to anyone...

• My
        myaspirenet Apr 22, 2011

I would also like to follow up with further information about our experience with Synapse, please check out http://www.synapseindiacomplaints.com

SynapseIndia — Please Help The People In This Organisation

Hi, I worked with this organisation only for 1 and half month, in such a short period they made me so...

SynapseIndiaScam artists

We paid tens of thousands of dollars for them to build an e-commerce site. Then invested several more thousands of dollars in order for them to fix their own mistakes (ranging from spelling errors to hundreds of coding errors). After they failed to complete everything months after the deadline, we left a negative review on another site. They called and threatened us. We did not take off the review so they hacked into our site and shut it down on one of the busiest days of the year for us. Thankfully the hosting company traced the attack back to them so we can take legal action. The most incompetent and unprofessional company we have ever dealt with. Will never outsource again. I cannot believe that a "Microsoft Certified Partner" would ever behave like this or be this incompetent.

• Su
          Sunil Chauhan Feb 18, 2021

The company says to attend the training and update myself. I attend to my wishes.

• We
          Welknown Nov 14, 2013

Its horrible how can they behave like this. I will never gonna join this company in my lif time...but m bit confused these ppl belong to good previous co. records and have good degrees then whats the need of doing such things?
          And why ppl join this co if they know the fact...i think more than 200 ppl are working there.

• Tr
          trapped by synapse India Sep 29, 2012

Synapse India

Synapse India Didn't perform tasks paid for, Left bad review so they hacked into our site and Bradenton, Florida

21st of Dec, 2010 by User123824

Synapse india not good for client as well, why synapse india not getting banned. synapse inida is sucks company in india, synapse india client are also not happy . synapse india keep their eployees like hostage. synapse india is a bad company, synapse comunication pvt ltd

We hired this company to build an e-commerce website. Spent thousands of dollars more than we were originally quoted, because we paid for them to fix their own mistakes. After they did not complete the job in the allotted time frame, we wrote a poor review. They then called to threaten and proceeded to hack into our website to shut it down. Very professional behavior from a "Microsoft Certified Partner". Thankfully the security logs at the hosting company have traced it back to them, so we will be continuing with legal action. The worst experience I have ever had dealing with a business in my life. Lesson learned on outsourcing. They lack the technical knowledge and command of the English language to properly put together a well functioning website. Simple words on the site were misspelled horribly. They are a complete ripoff. I cannot believe a "reputable" business would take such actions.

helpsynapsenoida May 17, 2012

Hello All,

Are you aware of the fact that this company file cases on employees for bounce cheque. If you do not believe, visit:-

and query with PARTY as SYNAPSE for different year.

You will see that company has filed cases on its employees for cheque bounce.This is authentic list from Indian Court.

helpsynapsenoida Aug 03, 2011

Join us on :

helpsynapsenoida Jul 28, 2011

Hi All,

As a client of SynapseIndia, we are looking for your help to expose the company named SYNAPSEINDIA. We would appreciate if you can provide your support by joining the below yahoo group

HelpSynapseNoida

SynapseIndia — Lack Knowledge, Horrible Service, Shut Down Website to do Harm

The worst mistake we have ever made. Found them on elance. Paid them thousands of dollars to fix mistake...

SynapseIndiaSynapseIndia

• Su
            Sunil Chauhan Feb 18, 2021

Everyone has not the same mind. I cannot work smart according to the company.

helpsynapsenoida May 17, 2012

Hello All,

and query with PARTY as SYNAPSE for different year.

helpsynapsenoida Jul 28, 2011

Hi All,

Let us warn you about an organization named SynapseIndia in Noida. This company is a crook company and harass its employee within few weeks of joining. We are 5 people who want to expose this company and their ill-practiced HR policies. You can join the below yahoo group so as to keep yourself updated on SynapseIndia bad policies and working style. Also if you are the one who has been harassed by Paritosh, Shamit, Kapil, Harish, Susharan and any other employee of SynapseIndia, do write to us. Together we want to ensure that in future no company does this to its employees.

YAHOO Group Name : HelpSynapseNoida

Spread this message to your friends and other yahoo groups so that we can expose this organization quickly.

SynapseIndia — Synapse India bad company

I was working in synapseindia [synapse india] before some time, now i left the comay, this is one of the...

SynapseIndiaVery Bad Nature Firm

Have a bad nature is owner ?

One Employee Ko Chaku mara ?

Secomd ko Lat Ghuso se mara ?

What is this ?
          How can work is
          EMPLOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Ku
              Kumar May 16, 2009

O My God they are treat like this with their employees to kill them. Very shame on Indians

• Cp
              CP Apr 30, 2008

I am also shocked to see that they only do twice yearly increments and average 30% only!