BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology Logo

BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology

Having problems with BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology?

BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology Customer Service Contacts

525 Milltown Rd., Suite 301-B
North Brunswick, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology Customer Service. Initial BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology. Discuss the issues you have had with BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Blue Cube ItSap fico

Blue cube it is fraud. . I had signed up for sap fico, but they just completed the fi part, and after charging the full amount state that they don't train on the co portion. Don't trust their word. . . Piece of crap. . . Provides all false promises. . .
I had signed up for sap fico, at 1st they promised the course, gave the course details but their instructor is not trained in co part. They just trained for fi. They promised job placement and sap fi co certification, but all false promises. .

Don't waste your money, time and energy here. . . Find someplace else. .

Bluecube ICT / Java TutorialFraud... Does not complete the course

They promised so many things to cover on java training but later they are refused... now they want more money to for those classes which was part of course contents.
    please be careful with them and don't pay (if it happen) in cash /check. Always credit card so that you can charge back!!!
    stay away from these guys
    Rajesh

Bluecube IT — Fraud - Failing to deliver, now not responding about Refund

I was promised that I will be refunded initial deposit if not satisfied by training, but trainer wa...

BluecubeIT / Bluecube Information Technology — Cheating and fraud

I was asked to pay $900 for SAP-HANA course. Before starting of the course they promised lot of things like...

M

Bluecube IT — Fraud company

Hello Friend, I have joined SAP APO online training program with this FRAUD company. During initial...

Blue Cube ItDon't use them

Yes they did it to me as well, $200 ..That Sam and all the people in this company are a total fraud. I was to take the sap sd class.When I called in the beginning, they kept calling trying to get me to register for the $800 course though in the beginning Sam had lied to me that it was $1000.I was not ready but after much convincing and being told that they would take installments Gee!!Fell for the trap.I paid a deposit of $100 and on the 3rd day of class my classes were cancelled and mind you it was a 10 week class and would have paid $100 every week till was done.I paid another $100 and that was the last I heard from them, every time I called they first ask for my name and could never get in touch with Sam or anyone I asked to talk to. They took money and now the don't know me.I went through my bank and let them know but my credit was reversed.They must be punished they are a fraud company and should be closed. They are deceiving honest people like us who trusted their words and paid to better our lives.

• Da
          davyparsons Aug 10, 2015

hi this is davy...i was new to SAP field...when i am going through internet..i found BCIT...as i called them...technical adviser team...guided me..and suggested me the right course...and trainers are awesome...but a little late for every day session...and also took 20 extra days...for course completion..and also provided good material...overall BCIT...helped a lot..for my career..i would recommend it...i didn't understand why some people are writing bad reviews..if u get any problem..call them ..they will respond and clear all issues...may be it will take some time..be patient..guys...money issues are always late.. :)

P

BLUECUBE Information Technology Inc, — Cheaters

They have collected $1000 from me for the training in SAP FICO and they did not responded to my calls and...

U

BLUECUBE Information Technology Inc — Fraud training/Placement

They cheated many people including me. First all beautiful lies and once they get the money for training they...

J

BluecubeIT — About Training and placement

Hi there, There was a company named bluecubeit (online training solutions). i'am done training with SAP...

BluecubeIT — Unknown persons fake bad reviews about my company

i have 2 bad reviews about my company in your complaints board. their profile names is charmie, myopinion...

blue cube IT, COcheaters

They took $700 for training course ( CCNA). Never provided any service after training. No interview set ups, no assistance with job finding. Ben was a person who speaks nicely to you to join the training course but then never comes on the phone to further assist with job placement. We asked for a refund but no response for > 6 months after >100 phone calls. Finally got a refund via credit card company by claiming a dispute.
        Great cheaters, fraud. Never take any training course with this company. Do not get impressed with attractive website. It is all scam.

• Us
            USA1000 Mar 21, 2014

Yes they did it to me as well, $500 ..That Sam is a real fraud and all the people in this company..They took money and now the don't know me..They must be punished and this fraud company should be closed. They are looting honest people like us who trusted their words and paid and lost other opportunities at the same time.

There are many Sams, Johns, Rahuls in this company..Don't entertain anyone there..

sagariya Jul 26, 2013

They also did same with me . Took money for the CCNA training didnt even gave full training . no placements no nothing... and clearly said they will not return my money back.. very very big fraud company... i spoke with sam and john... and they all are INDIANS .. changing and talking with fake names...

C

BluecubeIT — Fraud Training/ Placement - Refund of fees

I was told there is a job opening for SAP FICO Junior Analyst for a client in Seattle WA. Since I am MBA...

M

BluecubeIT — Cheaters fraud

The most hopeless organization i have ever worked with. Do not go on the awesome website and do not trust...