Blue World Pools / scam and fraud

1 Carson City, NV, United States Review updated:

Reading all these reports has left a huge knot in my stomach. My husband started working for Blue World in April thinking this was going to be a great way to make awesome money and help us get ahead financially after some really hard blows from the previous year. We depended on this job VERY much, especially since I had just had a baby in February and didn't get paid for all of my Maternity Leave.

To make a long story short everything he was told along with 2 of his friends in training was a lie. All 3 of them were lied to about the pay schedule, the way their commissions were based, the length of time it would take to install the pools, their bonus checks, EVERYTHING. They were taunted all the time about having their 'bonus checks' taken if they quit. however, they were not BONUS checks, this was the money they were told would pay their taxes at the end of the year WITH leftovers. BUT as soon as the end of the season came they fired whoever they wanted so they wouldn't have to pay. WE STILL have not been paid on THOUSANDS of dollars worth of contracts.

My husband DID NOT know anything about a scam and never had a clue that he was working for a business that wouldn't follow thru with what they said. The money we spent just for GAS to get to appointments is more than we we've received from them. If anyone has any help or contacts that we could join to set up a lawsuit of any kind we'd love to know. My husband and his friend are both extremely angry about how they've been deceived and would do anything to get back at this company who stole very precious money and time from our families and lives.

Va

Comments

1st of Feb, 2011

This pool is a complete eye sore! They came and ruined my yard, nothing was going right with the pool at all. They told mem piles of dirt on the side of the pool would wash away with the rain because it was soft dirt but all it did was makes puddles of mud in my yard, , and I could not even let my grandkids go back there because it was entirely too muddy!! I asked them several times to come and get the pool and they just refuse to I am tired of it and they can have it back TODAY!!!

1st of Feb, 2011

This is what people see when they walk into my back yard!!! Horrible

• Sc