Blue Hippo / No customer service

I have been trying to assist a consumer with a complaint regarding Blue Hippo Funding...www.bluehippo.com. I called their media relations department and have not received a return call. I then called their sales department and was put right through to someone...the CSR's name was Zack and his ID# was 2100. He was most professional, courteous and polite but he could not help me. He then gave me the toll-free number for customer service, [protected]. Interesting fact I observed...when I called sales I got right through to someone but when I called customer service it took several minutes for me to be able to speak with someone. I guess you can tell what their highest priority is as a company...making the sale and getting the money. Customer service obviously is their second or third priority it appears.

When I finally got through and spoke with a CSR he refused to give me his name or ID number. When I asked to speak with someone concerning a consumer's complaint he told me that there was no one available to help me. I asked him to please get me a supervisor or someone in management to speak with me. He refused and hung up on me. I am not impressed with how I was treated by the CSR at Blue Hippo.

Consumer BEWARE and BE AWARE before doing business with this company. After the way I have been treated I would be very wary of them. If you do business with them, please make sure that you get everything promised to you in writing. Do not accept any verbal agreements made by a sales representative from this company.

If you have any concerns or complaints about Blue Hippo.com please email me and let me know. I want to know about your experiences with the company.

Ro

Comments

• Ar
      15th of Dec, 2009

Yeah i cant seem to get through to the blue hippo now it just rings busy or nothing, I cant seem to get my free gifts or my rebate just always been told its on its way and still nothing over a yr ago and still am waiting im pissed off and ripped off

29th of Dec, 2009

this company is a ripoff, they never send me my mailrebate & free gifts, now they phone is off & the website is not exist is gone

• De
      2nd of May, 2010

I did the same...BIG MISTAKE...I gave them my checking acct number and they started taking payments before I even did paper work. Package total was $1, 643.00...ugh...and Trying to contact for refund or other issues...forget it...how do I get my money back? this started July1, 2008...

11th of Jun, 2010

i paid them 419.00 before calling them to cancel because i was diagnosed with breast cancer and was off work for 5 months they promised me that theywould allow me to order something from their catalog as the had no cash refund. I ordered a television, then they told me I had to pay the shipping and handling I then sent them a money order for $36.82 . Then they told me that it would take ninety days beforeI would receive delivery that would have been in December, 2009. Well that never happened and I am constantly being blown off. I don't have $455.82 to give their should be someway to recoup this loss.

10th of Jul, 2010

I can't even seem to find a working number for them. My computer was paid off with them completely in January and I haven't heard a word from them and I can't get ahold of anyone to find out anything.

14th of Aug, 2010

I've been trying to get my refund back from blue hippo since 2009 i recieved an letter and all its contacts were out of services now and my refund is still pending with them and i want my monies back in anyways possible their socalled online store for credit don't have anything but baby items and i don't want anything but my money back the hell with them and i hope some justice can be serve them for their unprofessional behavior for eternity they should'nt be able to deal with the public at all. ( boyscott their !%**$$# )

28th of Jan, 2011

I was a loyal customer paid my computer of in 2007 j have been waiting for some kind of item to come through, but nothing..I try to get in touch with the company but they don't have a working number or a web page ..This blows why would a company say they help people but all they do is take from their customers.. I'm out a free printer Nd my $300 dollers the contract said they would give me. But nothing but broken words and contract..