Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida / Bait and Switch!
I got a quote over the phone for health insurance for $185 per month and was told that I had to pay for 2 months in advance- to be charged after I had accepted the policy- even though I had to wait 2 weeks for a physical with their own nurse practitioner. The first thing that happened is that my credit card was charged for that billing period.
I had the exam and waited- 3 more weeks. When I got the bill, it was for $390 per month and it was due in 1.5 weeks. I called and tried to cancel the policy- could not get anywhere with anyone because all that I heard was "I am not the person that you need to talk to." I finally got a responsible person and faxed my paperwork in for the 4th time. FINALLY I got a letter that my cancellation had been accepted and that I would get a check for the refund under separate cover. 3 weeks later and still not check.
More Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Of New Jersey Basic & Essential Epo Plan - Horizon ignores my claim and won't pay bill 
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ - Unethical practice from a Not-for-profit organization 
- Blue Cross Blueshield - Scam and cheating 
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - POLICY STUPIDITY 
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Mass. - Bill Fandrich
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - surgery needed and denied day before surgery
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - Will not let me log in to my brothers account
- Medicare Plus Blue - physical therapy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - insurance coverage
- NC Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Health care