Bludomain / customer service

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I repeatedly write email trying to get my website launched. I receive no response. I fill out their online forms, requests for phone calls, and send emails. Nothing. They make you pay up front for their website templates then hold you hostage by never following through when you want to go live. They basically steal money and never deliver on their services.

Lm

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Oct, 2008

I am having the same problems and more with them. Read my complaint against them.

• Br
      12th of Mar, 2009

I have nothing but continued guffaws with each email I finally receive from them. My tale of woe has led me to the "I can't believe they are writing what they are writing to me" point along with incredulousness that they will not take the simple steps to fix this problem. In short, their site description for the template I wanted was vague...they didn't answer my repeated attempts to get them to call me for clarification...their customer service confused me (I realized later) and went ahead with my purchase after making an assumption...they changed their website details halfway through my building of my site to clarify...and then refused to let me change to a new template upon realizing that I was not getting what I thought (after many, many attempts to get them to respond to emails and call requests).

Their "customer service" (Aundrea) wrote me emails with bad grammar, bad taste, and bad form as I attempted to get the issue resolved. Her last email to me included the ever-so-friendly words that most customer service people find appropriate: "It's a shame- you do not hold yourself accountable for the choices you make. It's a shame you expect us to break policy or you become in mature when you do not get your way. Please do not email us anymore unless you are going to be kind and respectful."

Give me a break.

Now I'm stuck with these imbeciles for a year.