1. My wife was born in Karachi, migrated to London, U.K., on her mother's passport as a minor, received her British Citizenship as a minor, never ever possessed a Pakistani Passport, visited India with me several times before.
2. I and She applied in July for a tourist visa, I was asked to submit my Indian passport and American naturalization certificate and on submission of those, I got my Visa.
3. My wife was asked if she ever had a Pakistani Passport, she said no, then she was asked to submit a notarized statement to that effect, she did, we also submitted A) her mother's renunciation certificate, and B) My wife's British naturalization certificate as a minor.
4. After 7 visits to BLS from San Jose, we were told, and given in writing that my wife's visa application is in the process with Indian Government now.
5. The BLS is playing a message on their tracking the status of visa application website, apply for visa on your Pakistani Passport.
6. How on earth a person can assure BLS as well as Indian Consulate General, that she never ever had a Pakistani Passport after submitting official documents issued by British Home Office, to confirm that she came form Pakistan on her mother's passport, and she was given British citizenship as minor.
Her application tracking # is USAS20200613