[Resolved] Blooms Rewards / cancel membership
I ve been trying to cancel my bloomsrewards membership due to failure to deliver flowers. The delivery never got there and we went to the flower store and they said there was no delivery for that costumer. The charges keep coming out (9.95) a month. I need them to cancel my membership now or I will have to get my lawyer involved.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst Customer Care's Response, Jul 23, 2019
We are so sorry. Please let me help. If you send me a direct email to [protected]@bloomstoday.com with your name and email, or order number if you have it. I can make sure customer service gets it and removes your membership. We deeply apologize for the hassle.
More Blooms Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomsrwrd 800 - 371 - 6048 Haymarket VA - fraudulent monthly charges to my credit card 
- Blooms Rewards - unauthorized charge 
- Blooms Rewards - scam 
- Blooms Rewards - membership not requested 
- Blooms Rewards - unauthorized enrollment in a 10$ monthly fee plan 
- [Resolved] Blooms Rewards - funeral flower delivery
- Blooms Rewards - scam membership 
- [Resolved] Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - non authorized monthly charges to my credit card
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flowers
- [Resolved] Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - be very careful. monthly charges I didn't approve