[Resolved] Blooms Rewards / cancel membership

I ve been trying to cancel my bloomsrewards membership due to failure to deliver flowers. The delivery never got there and we went to the flower store and they said there was no delivery for that costumer. The charges keep coming out (9.95) a month. I need them to cancel my membership now or I will have to get my lawyer involved.

• Resolution statement

• We are so sorry. Please let me help. If you send me a direct email to [protected]@bloomstoday.com with your name and email, or order number if you have it. I can make sure customer service gets it and removes your membership. We deeply apologize for the hassle.

Comments

• Gm
      May 11, 2019

I guess I'm in for a hard time with this business. Back in April I ordered flowers from "Blooms Today" - flowers came, ok. I was charged the $47.00 on my CC and also a charge of $9.99. I thought I misunderstood her and this was a charge for the extra work they had to go through to delivered the flowers. The address was incorrect.

LADY ASKED ME ABOUT THIS MEMBERSHIP THING. TOLD HER I WAS AN OLDER MAN AND USUALLY DIDN'T SEND FLOWERS AND WAS NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN A MEMBERSHIP TO ANYTHING.

Now today, I went to my checking account and YES there is another charge of $9.99 pending.

OF COURSE IT'S SATURDAY AND THEY ARE CLOSED. I'LL START MONDAY ON MY NEW PROJECT.

That's my story; what's yours????????????????????????????????