Blooms Rewards / Unauthorised charges on my credit card

I ordered flowers to be sent to my mother and sister who live in usa I like in the uk. I have noticed the strange monthly charge on my credit card and it turns out this company have been charging me $9.95 per month for absolutely nothing. There isw nothing on their order details to say that a one off purchase will accrue a longstanding debt, Carole Charles.

Ca

Comments

• Ga
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I made a purchase in April 2008 and Blooms reward has been charging my debit card every month for $9.95 . I emailed them to tell them to unsubscribe me ( I didn't know that they automatically subscribe, or I never would have purchased flowers) and their still taking the money out.

• Ri
      9th of Mar, 2009

I too made a purchase in Sept 2008 and Blooms reward has been charging my debit card $9.95 a month. I have spoken with someone to cancel my subscription(i didn't know what i was getting into either) I would never had ordered from them.

• Tr
      7th of Apr, 2012

i also encountered this same monthly charge...7 months later. I called and complained and then cancelled. They are thieves!