Bloomex / Dead flowers

1 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I purchased three dozen roses to be delivered on Valentines Day. When they arrivede, several of the roses were broken and most of them were black. It was obvious that they had frozen. So far I have made numerous attempts to contact Bloomex, with no response. I will be contacting my credit card company to try to get a refund...

Br

Comments

• Do
      19th of Aug, 2012
    Bloomex Florist - Flowers
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada

I am a funeral director in toronto. I feel sorry for people that waste their money purchasing flowers from bloomex to send to a family having a visitation at a funeral home. there are multiple areas of failure in how bloomex performs their duties:

!) the flowers are not labelled for whom the visitation is for (just the card indicating who it is from). how is the funeral home to know which visitation room to place the flowers?
    2) when we call bloomex to advise of the lack of an appropriate delivery card (which all of florists have no problem using to label the arrangement) they never get back to the funeral home so the flowers will just sit in the flower room. if there is only one visitation then we will put it in that room but advise the family we are uncertain if it is for them as the florist did not indicate the name of the deceased on the delivery.
    3) the flowers delivered never last more than a day - that's right, they already look like crap at the time of delivery. within 24 hours they are dead. not only do they not last, the way they are arranged is atrocious! very sparsely put together with too much put at the front so they have a tendency to fall forward if we don't jam something under the container at the front.
    4) the card indicating who the flowers are from is massive!! totally an inappropriate size of card and looks completely ridiculous. on smaller arrangements the card is bigger than the flowers!

I am always embarrassed when people see the garbage they have spent their money on. and I always tell them to charge it back on their credit card. you would have been better off making a donation to a charity rather than throwing away your money on the ugliest flower arrangements ever created. shame on bloomex because I consider it theft that you actually charge people for something that would look best in the garbage.

• Al
      16th of Jan, 2014
    Bloomex On-line Florist - - Poor service
    Bloomex Floral Services
    Ottawa
    Illinois
    Canada

I would not order floral arrangement delivery through this company. They don't care about their customers. My friend overseas ordered a straightforward arrangement of two bouquets, with specific instructions on the makeup and delivery time.
    They totally changed one of the bouquets and ignored the specific delivery time guidelines, leaving the package at the front door.
    Worst of all, despite repeated complaints (6 or more) to them, in which I simply asked that they send a courteous apology to my ladyfriend, they never even acknowledged the letters.

• Re
      1st of Mar, 2016

This is by far the WORST company I have ever dealt with. Their staff and managers are rude and obnoxious. They do not deserve to be in business. If you call and talk to a manager to complain that a staff member hung up on you, the manager treats you with an attitude and also hangs up on you !!!

Buy your flowers and baskets from ANYONE other than Bloomex. They deserve to go out of business.

• Iv
      9th of May, 2016

I was sent flowers for Mother's Day and what I actually received was dead flowers, she I took them out of the box the flower petals started falling off. I immediately took a picture for proof. This morning I called Bloomex to complain and was told that a Supervisor or Manager would be calling me back. I called them back and was told the same thing, I'm still waiting. This is such a scam!