Bloomex / Late delivery, flowers were almost dead!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Do not buy from bloomex!!!

Order no. 791830 approximate cost: $60

I ordered flowers from bloomex for valentines day at approximately 9:00 a. M.. They were not delivered until the next day. Their policy is to deliver to business addresses before 5:00 pm if order is placed before 1:00p. M. On same day. Worst of all was the quality of the flowers. Perhaps they were left out over night in the delivery person's car because they looked half dead. I have called them several times but each time I talk to someone they state that someone will get back to me shortly. So far, two weeks later, all they have tried to do is give me a 15% discount coupon. I guess they expect me to buy some more dead flowers! I am now going to contact the better business bureau as well as the ontario concumer protection branch. I will also call visa to cancel this charge since they failed to meet their end of the contractural aggreement by failing to deliver the same day the order was rendered.

Save yourself a whole lot of trouble and purchase your flowers elsewhere. My wife is a teacher and she has already spread the word around the school like a wild fire! Please do the same!

Chris
Ch

Comments

Da
  10th of Mar, 2008
My Grandma passed away at the end of January, and some friends sent a sympathy fruit basket, it arrived late and when we finally received and opened the box, the basket had been left outside for days and ALL the fruit was completely frozen.

We tried sorting out the issue with Bloomex, but the company has proved to be very unhelpful. They told us a simple email and picture would be enough for them to send us a new basket.

I still haven't heard from the company nor have we received a new basket.

I even filed a complaint with the BBB, but apparently Bloomex chooses to to deal with that company.

DO NOT BUY FROM BLOOMEX.
Tr
  2nd of Apr, 2008
Why is this company still in business? What can we do to stop this company from fasle advertisement? What can we do to help other people beware that this is a use at your own risk company?

any suggestions?
Ge
  14th of Jun, 2008
Never buy from bloomex.ca. Received dead flowers three days after birthday. Our daughter in England paid 45 $ CAD for dead flowers.
Complaints receive no answer and they say you have to send a photo in order to possibly get another bouquet of flowers. Does anybody wants to receive another bouquet weeeks after his birthday ?
This is a rip off company - Beware