Bloomex / 5 days late delivery of dead flowers

Canada

On Feb 9/15, I ordered the "Love & Laughter" bouquet from BLOOMEX with the additional vase & card, to be delivered Feb 11/15, to a hospital in a different Province than myself. It never arrived! I tried contacting them via their 1-888#(had to leave messages), the online chat thru their website and email. NO RESPONSE! I got an email Feb 16/15 that the flowers had been delivered. I contacted my family and they sent me a picture of the DEAD flowers, that looked nothing like the picture online and arrived without the additional vase I had purchased. I again emailed them with the picture attached and they responded almost immediately with a computer like response that they would resend the bouquet or give me a future credit. I emailed back that I would never use them again so they could refund me, but I again got a computer like response "Unfortunately we are unable to refund orders that were previously sent. Our offer of resend/store credit still stands". "0" customer service and broken terms of the agreement I agreed to at the time of purchase. This company is a JOKE and are robbing people when they are trying to do something from the heart. DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!

Bloomex