Black & Decker HT22D / Lack of Parts Support

1 Towson, MD, United States Review updated:

I purchased a black & Decker HT22D from Home Depot 6 months ago. I have been very satisfied with trimmers performance. Unfortunately the last time I used it one of the ears on the cutting blade broke off.
Today I took it to a Black and Decker service center for repair and was told it could not be repaired since Black and Decker no longer provided replacement blades. In conclusion, I'm very upset that Black and Decker doesn't support what they sell. While it was an excellent product until the blade broke.

Ch

Comments

• Su
      15th of Apr, 2009

I bought a rechargeable cordless electric lawnmower last summer. It has a safety key without which it is a very large paperweight, and the movers packed it somewhere unfindable as of yet. Only 7 months after I bought it, it is impossible to find a replacement key - I have spoken to three official service centers and looked on the B&D/Dewalt website as well. It might be available in June - imagine how tall my grass will be by then!!!

• Bl