Black & Decker HT22D / Lack of Parts Support
I purchased a black & Decker HT22D from Home Depot 6 months ago. I have been very satisfied with trimmers performance. Unfortunately the last time I used it one of the ears on the cutting blade broke off.
Today I took it to a Black and Decker service center for repair and was told it could not be repaired since Black and Decker no longer provided replacement blades. In conclusion, I'm very upset that Black and Decker doesn't support what they sell. While it was an excellent product until the blade broke.
More Black & Decker HT22D Complaints & Reviews
- Black & Decker Leaf Hog - Faulty product! 
- Black and Decker Pest Control - It does not work! 
- Black & Decker Power Tools - What happened to Black & Decker? 
- Black & decker.com - Poor service 
- Black and Decker Vacuum Sealer - Steer clear of Black & Decker
- Black & Decker - weed wacker line
- Black & Decker - vacuum cua525bha-xe
- Black & Decker - multi function drill as advertised in fb
- Black & Decker - accident dû à l'ouverture de la boîte du robot culinaire acheté le 30 juin 2018 (lame du robot a tombé sur mon pied)
- Black & Decker - 36 volt lithium trimmer