BJ's Wholesale Club / customer service
Hi my name is Veronica Canales On Saturday October 13, 2018. I went to sign up for a membership and this was my first time signing up everything was good until I went to the register 4 and the lady was really rude towards us she had a nasty attitude telling us not to put the water on top of the register let me remind you this is my first time coming here and no one told us we can't put the water on there. And after that I had two coupons and I told her and she told me ‘' oh you have to cut them out ‘' I told her do you have some Scissors ‘' she said ‘' no''. The lady was really rude towards me and my husband. Have you don't have any scissors in a retail store and where people use coupons a lot.
More BJ's Wholesale Club Complaints & Reviews
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bakery dept. 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - free trial membership 
- Bj's Travel - 110% price guarantee is a fraud 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service 
- BJ's - not a complaint 
- Bj's Auto Sales - company stole huge sum of money from me
- BJ's Wholesale Club - nature sweet cherubs tomatoes
- BJ's Wholesale Club - 75 inch sumsung tv,advertised at 999.
- BJs - not enough service 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service from the general sale manager