BizChair / False advertisement

1 Elizabethtown, KY, United States Review updated:

The advertisement said order 3 stack pew chairs. If you order 3 you will pay $20 and some change per chair. I needed 103 chairs so if they come in three's i need to order 34 sets. When i get my chairs it is 34 chairs total ! I called the customer service is rude and very blunt and i quote; YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS KEEP THE CHAIRS ARE SEND THEM BACK ! REALLY ! I just spent over $2000.00 for
34 chairs are you freaking kidding me ! Maam can you go to the advertisement so i can show you what i see and what you are saying is completely different ? I see what you are but that's not what the advertisement is saying. The ad is saying you can stack the chairs in three's . Can somebody please read the ad and tell me if i am seeing something wrong. I am also responsible for sending the chairs back. So very upset and totally will not recommend them to anyone.

Pu
Mar 30, 2013

Comments

• Pu
      3rd of Apr, 2013

I don't know who you think your talking to. Your problem is you are a want to be no it all and you get off on trying to make other people look bad, so you make sure you find a reason to show them they are wrong. You hide behind low self esteem and i'm pretty sure your home life is a mess too. If you want to come back at me about my comment act like an adult and get your facts straight. You never know who you are talking to.
    Exactly what you are saying is what i expressed to the sales person. She said i was wrong and the chairs stack in three's BUT THEY COST $60.99 per chair. So your point is? I guess you don't know how to read and need an adult to explain it to you as well because all you did was prove my point further. God bless you and keep you Tahsa

• Lo
      3rd of Apr, 2013

Tasha is right you did misunderstand the advertizement so it is not false advertizing. However she could have said it a lot better instead of bullying and belittling you. The things people can do behind the back of a computer screen is cowardly.