Bits And Pieces / Over charging, cheap products
I just received my second and last order from Bits and Pieces. The first time I ordered they over charged me for items, but they were very easy to deal with and sorry for the mistake so I gave them another try. This time the over charged me again!! One of the items I received was a 1000 pieces puzzle center, which I will be returning. The item was made of cardboard and cost over $50!!! No where in the catalog or website was this item described as being made of cardboard. I am VERY disappointed!
Unfortunately I think that this company makes alot of its sales to retired and elderly buyers who I am sure are less likely to notice an overbilling and are less likely to return an item.
It is a shame, some of their items are so cute.
More Bits And Pieces Complaints & Reviews
- Bits And Pieces - Very poor customer service! 
- Bits And Pieces Uk - No customer service, missing goods, poor quality goods 
- Bits And Pieces - Rip off!
- Bits And Pieces - Scam and cheating!
- Bits And Pieces Of Driffield - Damaged Goods and Poor Customer Service 
- Bits And Pieces - puzzles/ poor shipping
- Bits And Pieces Uk - lost parcel - dreadful customer service
- Bits And Pieces - Very very bad customer service lost parcel
- Bits And Pieces - Brass wind spinner
- Bits And Pieces - Product and Service