Bissell / Bad service

This vacuum is the worst vacuum in the history of vacuums. I bought this model less than 1 year ago. The reason I bought it was because of the so-called features, easy emptying, and its HEPA filter. But, I spend more time troubleshooting and talking with a representative on the phone than I do vacuuming.

Va

Comments

12th of Nov, 2008

I have had alot of trouble with their carpet cleaners, the new heated turbo one.

Do not buy one. I wasted $179. They have replaced the first one which would not eject the solution onto the carpet and now the new one won't suction the water back up.
    This company is for the birds.
    I had two big green machines and got great use out of them but the new products are all bad and the solution, the soap, ruins the pumps in these uprights.

• Sh
      15th of Feb, 2009

I bought this product last night and got half way through my living room when the thing stopped working. I have owened cleaners for many years but I have to say this is the worst one out there. With all the trouble shooting you have to do and try to figure out what you could have done wrong if anything. It's not worth the money I paid for it and I will be taking it back to the store that I bought it from today. Please beware of this one.

• Sh
      15th of Feb, 2009

I bought this machine last night and will be taking it back to the store I purchased it from today. It is the worse carpet cleaner that I have ever used. Last night while cleaning or should I say trying to clean my living room carpet it stopped working. I spent more time trouble shooting with this thing than cleaning the carpet. It is not worth the money that I spent on it and I hope that this will make people aware of this and all the headaches that come with it.

• Fj
      4th of Aug, 2010

Bissel is a company with bad customer service, they wont take back their shoddy vacuums, we spent alot of money on one that we cannot use, i will never purchase anything from bissel again, money down the drain, im very dissatisfied with them.

• Dg
      6th of Jul, 2011

We got A New Bissell 7 Day ago " a model # 6583 " From Walmart, Got It Home We Live 25 mil From Town and this Bissell Will Not Work Now and Bissel Will ive The Part In 14 to 20 Day to Fix It Not .. Will Not get a Bissel!!! This CO . Need Help In Customer service ... Got My Money Back From Walmart . Thank God