BisonOffice / the worst!

3-5 United States

Hello.
I had a terrible experience with BisonOffice and will never buy anything from them again. Ordered an item from them and it looked nothing like pictures on their website, items description had nothing to do with the product I received. That was actually the main reason why I decided to return it. When I contacted customer service BisonOffice rep said that first I need to send the item back and after that I'll get my refund. Seemed logic, so I asked for further details. They said that I have to ship my item back at my own expense and that I will be also charged a restocking fee (20%). The whole thing shipping + restocking fee would cost me a fortune, it was even more expensive than I paid for my item!! What kind of return policy is that?

• BisonOffice Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with us.

Perhaps there was a misunderstanding, but we apply restocking fee only for unwanted items, if the item received was not as in description, we should have offered you a solution.

We will therefore contact you personally and do our best to make up for any inconveniences that this situation may have caused you.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
    BisonOffice Customer Support Team

• BisonOffice Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2018

Hello,

We have contacted you personally as well, so if you could answer our inquiries - we promise that we would do our best to improve your experiences.

Have a nice day!