BisonOffice / bad service and product

United States Review updated:

We bought two office chairs from BisonOffice and received terrible service and terrible quality product. To be honest chairs didn't look new and we tried to send them back for a refund, but BisonOffice claimed that there was nothing wrong and refused to accept them back.
I tried to find some information about BisonOffice and found many negative reviews, and was shocked! Many people were complaining about the same thing, the main issue was quality and support. We were not able to do anything, these guys refused to take any responsibility. Don't buy from them, you will regret that.

• BisonOffice Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sincerely sorry if the items were not up to your expectations or appeared not new.

We never send used items and sell only completely new items, however, it might have happened that the order was damaged in transit.

We will contact you personally to improve your experience with us.

Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

• BisonOffice Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2018

Hello,

We have contacted you personally as well, so if you could answer our inquiries - we promise that we would do our best to improve your experiences.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Ke
May 10, 2017

Comments

• El
      19th of Oct, 2017

Agree, this company tried to send an order to me for an electric fireplace, which I cancelled immediately after I ordered it. They appear to hide under Amazon and try to force you to pay for the shipping charges of these same products you cancelled in a timely manner. They have a telephone number set on the website to contact them, but you must leave a message first. Horrible customer service from Aiste, (customer support representative), which is communicating via EMAIL only. Half of the shipment arrived overnight after the order was cancelled, SEEMS THEY DROVE IT HERE FROM COPPEL TEXAS. There are holes in the box, etc. probably bugs also, because it is not sealed. I sent the credit card company the proof of the dates and times I started and ended the order, yet Aiste did not start corresponding with me until my Credit Card Company called them and Amazon gave them a warning to send a return label for the box of junk they must have driven to my door, in a hurry after they got the order for cancellation. Keep in mind, this was NOT a RUSH ORDER, it was GROUND DELIVERY and not expected for at least 6 days. So what was their rush? Unloading their stuff and force us to pay for shipping it all over the world. Aiste, e-mails appeared to be changing my emails to take times and dates off the email. BAD! BAD! COMPANY

• El
      19th of Oct, 2017

@Elizabeth Johnson RPh I forgot about the RESTOCKING FEES they are trying to put on my credit card.

• Bi
      12th of Oct, 2018

@Elizabeth Johnson RPh Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your feedback.

Since we have commitments for our dear customers to send the orders swiftly, we usually process the orders the same or the next business days. Therefore, according to our and Amazon policies, cancellations in these situations are not possible as the item is already shipped out.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconveniences caused, we always advise our dear customers to read our policies, please understand that sending orders swiftly and some time for cancellation do not correlate together, according to our customer's needs, we have decided that swiftly fulfilled orders brings more satisfaction to our dear customers.

We appreciate your review as it will help us grow as a company and wish you all the best!

Kind regards,

• Ka
      11th of Oct, 2018

Yes, I lost $85 in “restocking fees” after sending back 4 chairs. It took several months of arguing with them to even get a portion of a refund. They lied and said I only sent them 2 chairs. It took me going to the post office and getting a print out of the weights of my packages to prove there were actually 4 chairs returned before they gave in and refunded me. But I still lost way too much in restocking fees. There are so many other companies with great customer service who accept returns easily. I hate for this company to get anymore business!!! Appalling.