Bing / cash back is a fraud

I have made several purchases going through bing, and have not received cashback for most of them (only ones are from ebay). Numerous times I have attempted to report a complaint with, each going unresolved. Each complaint illicited a pre-written robotic response. There seems to be a lack of a human working at bing. They do not address any of the questions you ask them, nor do any of their instructions lead to any resolutions. whoever is in charge of online fraud needs to urgently take action and shut down this site. Please do not allow bing to continue making false promises to customers who use their site thinking they will receive cash back for using bing

Comments

• Dj
      21st of Mar, 2010

Bing is bad news all around. Their pop-up advertising interferes with my web browsing, and I have taken Bing off my list of favorites. I wouldn't use it, and would encourage everyone else to avoid Bing, until they stop this annoying practice.

Its one thing when you freely choose to use a search engine like Bing or Google, but when they force themselves on you, it makes you want to stay away.

This business practice will soon lead to the demise of Bing.

4th of Sep, 2018
    Bing - internet searches

when I'm looking for facts it pulls up something totally general and keeps leading me to the same sites its so... its like a child that keeps repeating a broken record if you will I certainly like the search engine but it is not very effective at doing any thing

• At
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Bing - Search Engine

Top search result is a fraud on Bing I searched Bing for Chase Bank log on and the top result that came up is a fraud.How does Bing let something like this happen?

They should have procedures that prevent this from happening. I will Use Google from now on.

See the picture I have attached of the search results that Bing brought back.