Billmelater - Bill_me_later - Associated With Hotwire.com / deception to scam you-watch out this trash company - bill me later
The story is well familiar with anyone or everyone. Hotwire.com promoted "Bill Me Later" as a way of payment.
Bill Me Later purposely decepted the statement, so it looks like "No Payment Until 07/08" - it looked like July 8th, but actually it meant July 1, 2008.
You wanted to file small claim against the "Mill Me Later", however it is a out of state company.
I was decepted by Bill Me Later. I feel sad that a good company like "Hotwire.com" is associated with the trash company like "Bill Me Later".
Be careful. Companies like "Bill Me Later - BillMeLater" is there to searching for opportunity to get you, or outsmart you.
If you are a "Bill Me Later" customer, get rid of it, before you were trapped and decepted.
XX. Orange County, CA, USA
More Billmelater - Bill_me_later - Associated With Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - unsafe rental of vehicles 
- Hotwire - car rental 
- Hotwire - hotel/customer service
- Hotwire - very bureaucratic customer service and terrible company policy
- Hotwire - deceptive advertising