Billion Stars Express / rude and impolite service

1 Malaysia

I booked 2 tickets online from easybook and chose the Fairies Enterprise from Ipoh to KL Sentral.

When I arrived at Amanjaya Terminal, I couldnt find any Fairies Enterprise booth. Then I asked the information service and was directed to H4 booth.

The lady at the booth asked me to print the ticket at A5 booth and paid RM3. Then I went back to the booth and she gave me another ticket.

I went out to the platform to search for my bus number, which was bus WVP6622. Turns out the bus was operated by Billiton Stars Express.

When I entered the bus, I saw a bag in my chair. Then I moved it because it was supposed to be my chair.

Not long after that a 30ish arrogant guy came in and begins shouting at another passenger. He checked my ticket and gave it back to me.

Around 15 minutes after, another lady entered the bus and claimed she sits there first and showed her ticket to be the same number as me.

Then the arrogant guy entered again and told me in a very rude and impolite way that the bus was a free seating bus and the lady sat in my chair first because she's from Penang.

He even threatened me to kick me out of the bus if I didnt move to the back chair, because it was his bus. WTF? If it's a free seating bus, why didnt he asked the lady to move back?? Is it because she's local and I'm not?

NEVER USE THIS BUS AGAIN, PEOPLE. IT'S SO BAD AND THAT GUY SHOULD REALLY GO GET SOME SEX, BECAUSE HE NEEDS SOME TO CHILL A BIT. WHAT A DICK.

Ka