Billion Stars Express / irresponsible and not sending me to destination

1 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Bad service ever!!!

- confuse pick up point. My ticket pick up point is at Transtar office, French Road, Sg. But there was no bus there. I walked around the complex to find the bus and any passenger like me. There was 2 people waiting for the bus too, we were anxious until we to call the office to get the exact pick up point.

-the bus then stop at Golden Mill, wait for others passengers to get in the bus. My ticket was 11:45pm, the driver starts driving at 1am. The driver ask all the passengers to transfer to another bus with plate number IM4U 1177 when we reached Malaysia custom. Before that i did show my bus ticket to the driver and double confirm my dropoff point was One Utama. He noted his head and continue his next checking.

- The bus stop at TBS, then Times Square. He asked the rest of the passenger go down from the bus and said Time Square is the last destination. Wtf? What do you mean last destination?! I told the driver my destination was Bandar One Utama!! If he cant send me there he should tell early, not simply just drop people. I pay for the ticket but end up the driver just simply drop me at Times Square and i have to find my own way to go to my destination. What a irresponsible bus service !!

Th