BikeBandit.com / Bad service

1 United States

I ordered a couple of sets of tires from bike bandit and found that the items that they had in stock, shipped out very quick (I got them the next day with no express shipping charges). One of the tires was advertised as “Closeout Pricing” and when I ordered the tire over the phone, they said they had it in stock. A couple of hours later I got an email saying it was discontinued and no longer available. I called them up and talked with someone that told me their computer shows the tire is in stock in their warehouse and they would look into it. I didn’t get a call back that day so the next day I called them and got the same story. Computer shows it available. The first order was canceled by them because it was kicked back as unavailable so they recommended reordering the tire and then sending my order number to customer service so they can make sure it gets processed correctly. I did just that and a couple of hours later got another email saying the tire was not available. I called them back and canceled my order and got it somewhere else. It was just becoming too much of a headache.

Ia