Big Lots / declined check!
On 03/01/08 my wife was shopping at Big Lots, and purchased a few items. She wrote a check and had valid Id. The check was declined, she was given a piece of paper with the phone number of certegy on it... she called and they advised here it was declined due to the elevated security. We have money in our account and will not EVER do business at that store again. This experience is a total embarrassment and is very humiliating.
More Big Lots Complaints & Reviews
- Stratolounger Recliners - Broken mechanism 
- Big Lots Informative - refund policy - returns without a receipt 
- Big Lots - 30 day return policy 
- Big Lots, Serta - 2nd complaint, sagging sides 
- Big Lots - hr policy 
- Big Lots Stores - Unprofessionalism
- Big Lots Stores - Poor service from a manager
- Big Lots Stores - customer service by a manager
- Big Lots Stores - store #5097 bluffton, sc
- Big Lots Stores - store in shelby, nc do not hire others of color