Bidz.com / steer clear of buying from bidz.com
I would never buy from this auction site again. Jewelry is not at all the quality that they attempt to portray on their site and their return policy is where they really make their money. It's inferior to what you would find in Walmart.
They state that they charge a 15% restocking fee for returns but it's more than that. Shipping charges are high in addition to another substantial fee charge they call a trans fee. All these are non-refundable even if you return items even in the same condition that they were received. How much labor is required in restocking small jewelry items? Their site clearly states it's a 15% restocking fee and yet they charged me more than 15%.
I would advise anyone shopping for jewelry to steer clear of buying from bidz.com.
More Bidz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bidz.com - scam and fraud! 
- Bidz.com - corrupt company! 
- Bidz.com - fraud and cheating 
- www.bidz.com - bidz.com =cheap quality and misleading false prices 
- Bidz.com - fraud and scam site 
- Bidz.com - diamond cufflinks
- Bidz.com - serious company, prompt replies in any cases
- Bidz.com - not receiving item paid for or credit or my money back
- Bidz.com - bidz.com well rip you off
- Bidz.com - order is not received, money is not returned