Bidwiz.co.uk / Taking money for goods and not supplying

I have won three auctions and spent roughly £200 and received nothing. They were supposed to give me a phone call about a game console I won as in, did i want play station or Xbox, I have had no phone call. I have also won 2 i pads nothing has arrived and I am over the maximum stated delivery time which is 30 days.
I have repeatedly emailed Bid wiz with no reply's. at least 5-6 emails probably more!!
They have replied once on Facebook saying I must wait longer. If you look on there face book page everyone is chasing there prizes!!
These guys need stopped there taking to many peoples money and not giving anything in return!!

Oz

Comments

• Ji
      1st of May, 2012

I participated in various auctions and I can confirm that it is a fraud. I won several auctions and never received the product.
    I'm form Spain.

• Ur
      15th of Oct, 2012

They are thieves who take your money from your accounts without your agreement.

22nd of Oct, 2012

If you don't read carefully the terms and conditions, you will loose a lot of money !!!

• Go
      4th of Mar, 2013

I never received the iPad I "won" (in fact, i've paid almost 100 euros). I just can't understand why and how these crooks are still allowed to run their website ... It's pure fraud!

24th of Sep, 2015

could i please cancel my payments to bidwiz asap

24th of Sep, 2015

could i please cancel my payments to bidwiz asap your auctions are not to my taste

• Gl
      25th of Dec, 2015

I can also confirm that this is a scam site! After winning 3 auctions 6 months ago still nothing! They never answer emails! when you do manage to speak to someone they just tell you a pack of lies and say they will be in touch next week but NEVER do! I was constantly emailing and ringing and told them i will not leave this so they then said were not paying out as you have multiple accounts!! I, m bloody livid! They are Liars and Thieves! They need to be stopped now! Ive seen messages off pensioners that they have wiped their bank accounts out! Making people go overdrawn then incur charges! They are the lowest of the low i dont know how they sleep at night! Everyone needs to report them for fraud and get rid of these lowlifes!

• Ca
      21st of Apr, 2016

This service is a rip off, I joined and started with the FREE bids to get a feel of and you are NOT guaranteed to get anything. I requested a refund for mis-information and I just got an email back after they kept asking for the refund form that I had sent many times and THEN they denied the refunds referring back to read T & C's...and had the F... cheek to list all the free bids I did.
    DO NOT PROCEED ON THIS SITE UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY