Bharati Airtel Ltd / landline blocked for 3 months
I am a subscriber of your landline and internet services since October 2007.
The landline and internet services had been disconnected on feb 25, 2008 after paying the outstanding payments.I contacted the customer service centre but they were not able to give me the exact reason as to why the landline had been disconnected.After a few weeks the internet connection had been reinstated but the landline is still not working.
My mother passed away on april 12, 2008 and that is the time when i needed the connection badly.Despite placing hundreds of complaints no action has been taken till date but i'm getting the bills regularly.I have never experienced such horrible service.
Please tell me whether you will take any immediate action in this regard or whether i have to look for other alternatives.
More Bharati Airtel Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills