Bharat Gas LPG / delsy in delivery of lpg cylinder & very poor service and misbehaving

India Review updated:
I, Ajay Jain Costumer og Bharat gas bearing consumer No. 6798 in the Name of my father Shri Bhopal Singh Jain. My Service Dealer is Sharman Gas Company Krishna Nagar Delhi -51.
I had booked Gas cylinder dated on 20.11.2007 and booking number has been given to me 310 , after repeted phone call and today dated 10.12.2007 personnaly visited to Sharman Gas Company office they dont ready to give the delivery and empolyee doing misbehave. Sharman Gas company do the blackk of LPG Gas otherwise why dont they had given delivery to me after 20 day of my booking.
This time i become very much furtrated from this company thai i am lodging complaint .

I hope you will take appropriate action againt this company/ dealer

A favourable action the the above matter is highly appriciated

Thanking you

ajay jain

Comments

Vi
  6th of Jan, 2008
Dear sir,

I have been trying to contact the following LPG
Distributor in my locality where my consumer number is allocated, but not succeded. Hence I am writing to you this mail.

Please note down my consumer number and other particulars:

Consumer Name: Mr. Vipin Karki
Consumer Number: 13358
LPG Distributor : Kain Gas Service, Govindpuri, New Delhi-19.

They never pick-up the phone and always put down phone on the table. I had visited their office last time and personally experienced the situation of the telephone. Please look into this matter and sort out this mess.

Also, I would appreciate that somebody should pick-up the phone and take the complaint/order booking. Intentionally phone is keeping busy is not a good practice. Please advise your LPG distributor to improve the service quality.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

Vipin Karki
Mobile: 9873145733

VIPIN KARKI consumer no 13358 service provider Kain gas service Govindpuri kalkaji .
I want to log my gas booking but service provider number is busy and not pick the phone
Aj
  21st of Jan, 2008
Dear Sir,

I am calling again & again but any telephone no. of Anand Gas Service Badarpur area not anwaring all time engaged & busy, after that i am going on service branch & see gas agency employees are busy on joking or telephone receiver put it other side.

I am say to please note my connection no. or deliver asap, they have said you will received your gas cellender after 5 day.

Please look it this matter or priority.

I will realy thank full to you.

Regards
Ajay Singh
M.No.09868364535
Ri
  15th of Apr, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

Consumer name :- Alimunnisa Shaikh.
Consumer ID:- 43232
Name of Agency:- Amardeep Agencies

Sub:- complaint for delay in delievery for LPG cylinder.

With concern the above matter I had ordered since last 2 week then after i have getting delievery date 10/04/10 & I was waiting for the order but rather to despatch on 10/04/10 they had despatched the cylinder on 12/04/10 but unfortunately on that time of delievery we were not there since my one of close freind member has expired & room was locked the your person took the cylinder & went from there & one of your staff ( Mrs sanjana) belonging to amardeep agencies putted the remark that we have shifted the room the I physically went there & requested her Plz redespatch the order after describing the above matter but still she is saying yes /No !!! but still i m not getting proper response from Mrs Sanjana even she is called my wife also & the she is saying that they are sending the mechanic first & after getting confirmation they will proceed further But Why!!! I Mrs Alimunnisa the owner of the room then why i need to shift my room .
Plz take some action agst her & despatch my order as earliest as possible.

Thanking You,