Bharat Gas / delays in double cylynder since approx 2 yrs

1 India Review updated:

Hi,
I am writing from Kolkata, West Bengalin.I have been a sincere consumer of Bharat Gas (LPG) since last 21 Months. I tried for 21 months to get double cylender and have contacted them several times. Whenever I contact them for double cylender everytime they said its not available for now and contact them later after a couple of months.

Last time there was delay in delivery for more than 12 days and then i complained and got the cylinder. And they asked me to come on 4th Dec for double cylinder with Rs 2200.00 (two thousand and two hundred) because they will give me the cylinder only if i take the Pressure Cooker.

I requested them like anything.. but they won't listen and asked me to do whatever i can and complain where ever i wish.

WHAT A BAD RULE AND RUDE WAY TO TALK TO THE CONSUMERS.

PLease Bharat gas officials, if you are listening then i hope you will take care of the issue. My vendor is Tolly Flame, at Naktala, Tollygung Kolkata.

Thanks and hope some one will listen and take required actions.
-Jay N Prasad

Comments

Ch
  7th of Jan, 2010

I am writing from Barauni (Bihar).I have been sincere consumer of Bharat GAS since last 12 years.I tried for 10 yrs.to get double cylinder and have contacted them several times.Whenever I contact them for double cylinder every time they said its not available for now and later after a couple of months .Last month he informed me to come with Rs.3700.00 because they will give me another cylinder if I take fire extinguisher & 1 kg mustard oil packet.I requested them like anything but they won't listen and asked me to do what ever I can & complain where ever I wish.
What a bad rule and rude way to talk to the consumers.
Pl.BHARAT GAS OFFICIALS if you are listening then I hope you will take care of the issue.
My details :-
Name :-CHARU CHANDRA MISHRA CONSUMER No.--J S E 2001 S V No.--5998011
Agency Name---J.S.ECO.GAS AGENCY BARAUNI Dist .--BEGUSARAI BIHAR AGENCY CODE--451707
My e-mail ID --rjsatyam9@rediffmail.com

Sh
  27th of Nov, 2012

I am chandrashekhar badgujar i live at aurangabad, (maharashtra ), i am 2 years a cunstumer of Bharat Gas ( Vyankatesh Gas Agency, Aurangabad )but i want to second cyelender they said me Rs.3300 and other presure cokker and etc, gitf why? cyelender orignal price pay .
my gas agency name :- Vyakagesh Gas Agency, Bhavani Pratol Pump, Jalana Rd Aurangabad.
My Name :- chandrashekhar badgujar Consumer No. 47348 Agency Code 114541.
My EmailID :- shekhar1942@gmail.com

Ji
  27th of Oct, 2014

FROM,
JIWACHHPANDIT@YAHOO.CO.IN
TO,
AREA MANAGER BHARAT GAS DISTRIBUTOR BARAUNI
SIR,
THIS IS REGARDING THE TV VOUCHER ISSUED BY INDANE GAS AGENCY UJIYARPUR TO SARAIRANJAN' AS FAR AS I AM AWARE THAT ANY TV ISSUED EITHER BY INDANE OR BHARAT CAN BE DEPOSITED IN ANY ONE OF THE A/M AGENCY FOR THE ISSUING OF CONNECTION.BUT THIS GENTLEMAN OF SARAIRANJAN BHARAT GAS DEALER IS SOWING HIS UNABLENESS TO ISSUE THE CONNECTION AS SAYING THAT AT PRESENE HE DO NOT HAVE ANY ITEM TO ISSUE.EITHER THIS SHOWS HIS LESS KNOWLEDGE OR HE IS JUST NOT INTERESTED TO ISSUE THE CONNECTION ON TV. I REQUESTED POLITELY AND EXPRESSED MY DIFFICULTIES THEN HE TOLD ME TO MEET TOMMOROW.
LET US SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW/. EITHER CONNECTION IS ISSUED OR AGAIN GIVEN A NEW DATE OR GOING BACK TO MY DUTY PLACE WITHOUT CONNECTION FOR MY FAMILY, AS MY LEAVE IS EXPIRING VERY SOON.
IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO AREA MANAGER THAT HE SHOULD BE ISSUED A PROPER GUIDELINES AND ADVISED, NOT TO HARASS AT LEAST SERVICE PERSONNEL..
WITH THANKS.
THIS IS NEITHER ALOCHANA OR COMPLAIN, BUT ONLY SAMALOCHNA.