Bharat Gas / delays in double cylynder since approx 2 yrs
I am writing from Kolkata, West Bengalin.I have been a sincere consumer of Bharat Gas (LPG) since last 21 Months. I tried for 21 months to get double cylender and have contacted them several times. Whenever I contact them for double cylender everytime they said its not available for now and contact them later after a couple of months.
Last time there was delay in delivery for more than 12 days and then i complained and got the cylinder. And they asked me to come on 4th Dec for double cylinder with Rs 2200.00 (two thousand and two hundred) because they will give me the cylinder only if i take the Pressure Cooker.
I requested them like anything.. but they won't listen and asked me to do whatever i can and complain where ever i wish.
WHAT A BAD RULE AND RUDE WAY TO TALK TO THE CONSUMERS.
PLease Bharat gas officials, if you are listening then i hope you will take care of the issue. My vendor is Tolly Flame, at Naktala, Tollygung Kolkata.
Thanks and hope some one will listen and take required actions.
-Jay N Prasad
More Bharat Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Bharat Gas - delay in delivery of lpg cylinder & poor service of dealer 
- Bharat Gas - delay in the delivery of cylinder! 
- Bharat Gas Dealers /Agencies In Pune - poor service! 
- Bharat Gas - poor service! 
- Bharat Gas - want to change connection name 
- Bharat Gas - subsidy
- Bharatgas - excess charging for domestic cylinder
- Bharatgas - service
- Bharatgas - unethical behaviour from bpcl gas agency (jyothi gas agencies, tripunithura, ernakulam) - denied to change the leaking regulator
- Bharatgas - distributor