Beyond The Rack / scam - no customer service, never refunded
I was excited to see a discount designer website that seemed legit but I guess "too goo to be true" is very true in this case. I ordered very expensive vitamins in September 2010. I sent 9 e-mails to the customer service email and never once got a non-automated response so they never helped me find my order. Delivery was a max of 15 days but I never saw my item until December 2010. When it arrived, all vitamins were expired. I then tried the customer service phone number and after 45 minutes on hold I got through to an actual human being. The were actually very kind and was very apologetic. They actually acted as if it happens all the time. She told me that I would receive a full refund and they would pay for the return shipping. I followed her instructions. It's now been 3 weeks and I have not gotten a phone call, email, or any refund like I was promised. i know paid for items that I returned. Unbelievable.
I saw other sites with the same situations posted all over it. I should have looked before I ordered. Shame on me. Please don't let this happen to you.
More Beyond The Rack Complaints & Reviews
- Beyond The Rack - charged for merchandise that was never shipped 
- Beyond The Rack - fradulent/poor customer service 
- Beyond The Rack - wont refund my money on items I returned 
- Beyond The Rack - junk staff and service
- Beyond The Rack - rip off 
- Beyond The Rack Enterprises - customer service email response
- Beyond The Rack - unsolicited promotional ads 
- Beyond The Rack - I cannot reach anyone
- Beyond The Rack - Worst online store
- Beyond The Rack - product and price