Better Homes and Gardens — bed sheet set
I purchased a sheet set in late March from WalMart.
The fitted sheet fits rather loosely on our new queen size mattress. The flat sheet is so wide that it comes down to the point of almost covering our dust ruffle! We did not buy a pillow top mattress, however, as stated it is new. I do not recall seeing info on the package saying whether it was made for a pillow top or standard queen size mattress. I have purchased other queen size sheet sets and haven't had this issue.
I discarded the packaging when I brought the set home, placed the set in our linen closet assuming it they would fit - actually gave no thought to them not fitting.
I would like a refund and do have my Walmart receipt I think. I don't think they will return the set without the package that has the UPC code and details.
More Better Homes and Gardens Complaints & Reviews
- Better Homes and Gardens - request for replacement parts (not a complaint) 
- Better Homes and Gardens - never received nor ordered subscriptions 
- Better Homes and Gardens - not receiving subscription and cookbook 
- Better Homes and Gardens - subscription 
- Better Homes & Gardens - Poor customer service 
- Better Homes and Gardens - fluffy blanket twin ivory
- Better Homes & Gardens - on magazine, better homes & gardens - not a complaint, a question
- Better Homes and Gardens - magazine subscription
- Better Homes and Gardens - bh1809259918 replacement parts for 11ft offset umbrella
- Better Homes and Gardens - issue with a claim submitted but never received the refund - request sent 1/18/18