Bethea Jenner / ripoff
Bethea prey's on individuals who are going through a hard time and who are vulnerable to anything that gives the person hope.
She knows I am unemployed but yet she emails me on Sunday Jan 8, 2017 "Saying I have been specially selected!" Marla, the Mother Angel has taken an incredible liking to me. I made no purchase.
Monday Jan 9, 2017 "This is your last chance!" I am running out of time which makes today the perfect time to make a resolution. Again I made no purchase.
Tuesday Jan 10, 2017 "Prepare for danger this New Year-the imminent danger that is approaching can't be avoided unless I purchase the Universal Protector-solid sterling silver and 24K gold Universal protector will be your Precious Metal Barrier Against all harmful Energy for the price of 4 payments of $24.95 and shipping.
She is sick to do this to people, please investigate her before she causes someone else heart ache.
More Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - astrology and psychic rip off! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - terrible experience! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - phoney psychic 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - online scam 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - horoscope spam and 'magic' jewels 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - ordered once, that was a mistake 
- Bethea Jenner - false representation, mailing list fraud, unethical behaviour.
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - spamming 
- Betheasignmyhealthwealthandhappiness.com - unsolicited emails
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - internet spam scam