[Resolved] Bestcanvas.comthere are far better options out there

Wow. Wish I had thought to read reviews before I bought- serves me right. Really horrible quality - can see the wood "frame" underneath the "canvas." And, my order came in a huge box, which was odd, considering I only ordered an 8x10 print. I had four additional prints from someone else's order in Boulder, CO. It's got the Fed Ex label attached to it and everything. Guess I might be nice and play Fed Ex delivery guy, but they'll be disappointed when they get their order...

I did try to call them - same story as most reviewers on here - no answer. Got an answering machine that says the mailbox is full. No doubt, considering the complaints online - I can only imagine the complaints in that inbox. This company won't last much longer. There are far better options out there.

• Resolution Statement

Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Il