Best Choice Products / item qty total best choice products mirrored hanging jewelry cabinet armoire organizer over door wall mount w/ keys - white $79.99

I recently ordered this through the Walmart website.
Order # [protected]. I did received it on 11/10/17. Upon opening it, I saw that the mirror is broken. I did what the email told me to do. I took to Walmart they scanned bar code and told me to 1-800-Walmart. So I did. From there a man told me, I needed to try and email you all, since Best Choice Products is a 3 party . I said ok, So here I am trying to reach out and get some help. I tried calling the [protected], It says you open today till noon then says goodbye. I would like to return this product back to you and refund my card. I'm aggravated and stressed of the hoops I'm going through to get results. I know I need RA# to return this package I would like to have one emailed to me please. Angela Walker
[protected] or [protected]@yahoo.com REALLY WANTING THIS TAKEN CARE OF PLEASE. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Hello Angie,
Thanks for shopping with us. We're processing your order now and we'll email you again when there are status updates. You can also track the status via your account.

Sincerely,

​Scott Depot, WV 25560

Item
Qty
Total

Items may arrive in multiple boxes on different days.

Ships from Best Choice Products

Shipping to:

​Angie Walker

​142 Pine Lake Drive

​Scott Depot, WV 25560

Item
Qty
Total

Best Choice Products Mirrored Hanging Jewelry Cabinet Armoire Organizer Over Door Wall Mount W/ Keys- White
$79.99
$79.99

Items may arrive in multiple boxes on different days.

Best Choice Products shipping:

142 Pine Lake Drive

Scott Depot, WV 25560

Payment Method(s):

MASTERCARD - 4799

Please note that product prices and availability are limited time and are subject to change.

Security & Privacy
Walmart protects your security and privacy. We will never ask for personal information (such as passwords or credit card numbers) in an email newsletter. If you receive such a request, please do not respond to the email. Learn more. See our Privacy Policy.

© 2017 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. All rights reserved.

Reply, Reply All or Forward