Bergdorf Goodman / horrible customer service and return policy
I ordered a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps online that ended up being defective. It took three weeks for them to finally provide a shipping label after I followed-up daily. It goes without saying I was already annoyed that I had to put so much effort into just obtaining a label for a defective product that they sold.
After I shipped it out I followed the tracking number and it was signed for at their facility four days later...great! I waited a week and did not hear anything so I started following-up again. As soon as I would send the tracking number with proof of delivery the customer service representative would either stop responding or state "please be patient." It has now been thirteen days since the package was obtained by their return facility and I was just now notified, after some light "harassment, " that they are now shipping it to Texas to be processed which will take an additional TWO weeks. Then they said I will have to wait another 2-3 weeks to obtain my refund.
This entire process will be around 10 weeks and countless hours of contacting customer service to return ONE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT! Please do not shop here, please do not order online! It is a horrible company that does not place customer care as a priority. They do not have the infrastructure to support online orders or returns. It is so poorly run and over rated, you have been warned!
More Bergdorf Goodman Complaints & Reviews
- Bergdorf Goodman - Shipping delivery is a disaster!
- Bergdorf Goodman - Inability to process online order 
- Bergdorf Goodman - Scam alert 
- Bergdorf Goodman - Take a look of this and reconsider your decision!
- Bergdorf Goodman - Fake and Fraud online discount merchandising 
- Bergdorf Goodman - bergdorf goodman - online ordering/shipping — a total nightmare!
- Bergdorf Goodman - return processing
- Bergdorf Goodman - incorrect refund based their own rules which are different from their official website
- Bergdorf Goodman - customer service at your store on 5th ave
- Bergdorf Goodman - online store — worst shopping experience