Bellacor / Terrible customer service

I ordered 2 Kichler mirrors for a bathroom remodel. One was damaged. I contacted Bellacor and they shipped a new mirror. We were out of town when the new mirror was delivered by UPS. The following day UPS returned to pick up the damaged mirror but instead they picked up the new mirror. This was May 29 and we were still out of town. I have been trying ever since to get Bellacor to send back the replacement mirror. They accused me of lying until I sent them photos of the box we still have with the UPS tracking number of the original shipment on it. Do not do business with this company.

Va

Comments

• Er
      22nd of Nov, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Horrible customer service. They lie on their website. Their products are not available and their custome service is HORRIBLE. I will NEVER use them again. It is impossible to communicate with them, their email link to customer service DOES NOT work and their phone reprs are HORRIBLE< RUDE< ARROGANT and NEVER help. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT BUSINESS.

• Do
      16th of Aug, 2014

I ordered two pillow shams back in June from Bellacor and when they arrived one had a frayed zipper so I sent that one back and at the same time I ordered a third sham. When the replacement and the new order sham arrived I immediately noticed multiple defects in the materials used. The fabric on the original two shams was nice velour on both sides and the front of each had a pattern in the velour. I called Bellacor before I ever ordered and made sure that both the front and the back of these shams was velour. However, when the replacement sham arrived together with the third sham the backing was something resembling burlap, cheap and rough to the touch, and the front of the pillow was cheap velour and the pattern was very hard to distinguish. In addition the actual sizes of the pillow was different for all three pillows by inches.

When I called to complain about the quality control on Bellacor's products I was told it wasn't their problem that they outsource and had no control of what I was receiving. They said they'd check into it. They called me back and said if I wanted velour front and back that I'd have to upgrade and pay almost double. I was already paying over $80 per sham. These are not designer shams so that price was pricey already. I reminded them that I called prior to ordering and was told by their company that both front and back of the sham was velour. They said there wasn't anything they could do about it. Then I informed them that I was going to tell my story online and suddenly they offered to send me the three shams I originally ordered with velour front and back. They said send back the good sham and the two defective ones and they'd send me three that matched, and velour front and back. So that's what I did. Weeks have passed and I called and one of Bellacor's supervisors called me and said she didn't think Bellacor could send me three matching shams and so she'd just refund my money. I said after all this and over two months of waiting for my $243.29 worth of 3 pillow shams and all I get is a refund, after returning the product twice, waiting for the correct product, and now I'm told Bellacor can't produce three matching shams? She said they had lost the three shams I returned. She didn't know where they were. I told her I tagged the good sham as I was asked to do so they would be able to make me three identical shams as advertised on their web site. Should I really have to show them an example? Are children making these?

I asked this supervisor to give it one last try and she said she would. I spoke to her 8/15/14, and upon checking my credit card records Bellacor had refunded my credit card on 8/14/14, the day before I spoke to the supervisor so apparently this supervisor just lied through her teeth.

So here I am sitting here thinking I'm receiving three pillow shams and come to find out I've been lied to, nothing is coming. I would have waited many more weeks for these shams to arrive and in the mean time the supervisor is sitting in her chair laughing because she thinks she pulled a fast one on me. Our last words were she said she would send me three pillow shams, all matching.

Apparently Bellacor is a scam. They advertise products they have never seen and will never see. It's a telephone only business. They don't have a warehouse, they just mail order. You or I or anyone could set this type of business up. We go online, find our products, set up a web site and advertise those products and then when you order we order your products and they are sent directly to you from other businesses. They have no idea whatsoever what they are sending you and what's worse, they don't care either.

• Je
      31st of Aug, 2015

Their customer service is AWFUL. Pray you never have to return an item.