[Resolved] Bella Terra Cosmetics / product price
Run from these people!! I normally don't even go to the mall because of the harassment but I had to return something and the girl took out 2 people trying to get to me! Makeup looked fine but you can't really see with the lower lights and the mirror wasn't close, got me for $225 and I don't like the products at all!! Ugh!! I will probably use the bronzer for eye shadow but $70 is pretty pricey for shadow! I liked the B.B. Cream and she told me I needed the "powder" to go with it, got home and realized the powder is a foundation and looks thick and cakey when used together...NEVER AGAIN!!! The people are all from Israel, that's why they have the accents.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bella Terra Cosmetics Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2018
I am sorry to hear about your experience and that you are not happy with your products. We value our customers and stand behind all of our products. Unfortunately no company can absolutely guarantee that all of their products or items will work on everyone. There are so many different skin types and conditions that can factor in.
Please reply with your contact information and someone from our customer service team will contact you and will assist you with resolving your issue.
I hope that this is helpful and that you have a great day!
More Bella Terra Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews
- Bella Terra Cosmetics - returns 
- Bella Terra Cosmetics - scam at memorial city mall kiosk 
- Bella Terra Cosmetics - stay away from this fraudulent company 
- Bella Terra Cosmetics - scam buisiness practices 
- Bella Terra Cosmetics - harassment to buy product 
- [Resolved] Bella Terra Cosmetics - mascara price 
- Bella Terra Kiosk - disrespectful saleswoman @ barton creek mall location
- Bella Terra Cosmetics - customer service from sales personnel
- Bella Terra Cosmetics - skin peel, facial moisturizer and questionable sales tactics @ the north point mall in alpharetta, ga
- Bella Terra Cosmetics - aggressive sales tactics and no refund policy