Bella Terra Cosmetics / harassment to buy product

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I was shopping at Memorial City Mall when I passed by a Bella Terra cosmetics kiosk. The salesperson stopped me and usually I don't even pay attention, but I like makeup so i stopped. Some of their eyeshadow stacks caught my interest. The salesman was giving me the pitchline and insisting I purchase some mineral makeup because it doesn't break out your skin. My skin is very clear, but he wouldn't stop talking about it, even when i had a question about the eyeshadow stacks. Finally I asked how much they were and he reluctantly told me $60. For a makeup kiosk this seemed outrageous so I politely told him that i was in a hurry and would think about it. I turned and left, turned around briefly about 20 steps away from the kiosk and to my surprise the guy was about 5 feet behind me, STILL trying to sell me foundation. Luckily my husband was insight so I just gave the guy a nasty look and walked away fast. Doing some research on their products, they contain some very bad ingredients, some of which cause cancer, infertility, and other devestating conditions. I do not recommend buying from them!!

Comments

• Us
      23rd of Oct, 2010

I cant stand the Kiosk people... they are like beggars...
    Anyway, thanks for your comment.

• Be
      5th of Nov, 2013

Hi Leopardeyes -

We are very sorry for your experience and we acknowledge the unsavory sales tactics put forth by some of our kiosk operators and do not condone this type of treatment. We take complaints from our customers very seriously and work feverishly to resolve any issue in a timely manner, including the poor treatment of customers from our kiosk operators. Unfortunately the kiosk operators act independently of Bella Terra Cosmetics, Inc. and so our recourse is limited.

We encourage customers of Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics to contact the corporate office should they have any issue including but not limited to returns, complaints or product inquiries. We can be reached toll free at (877) 847-9533 or by email at [protected]@bellaterracosmetics.com.

-Bella Terra

• Be
      5th of Oct, 2016

So funny this its the same reply bella terra is giving to everyone. So disappointed.